Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Legends listed by WGT Scoring Average

Fri, Sep 25 2015 11:02 PM (373 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:06 AM

DAZZA501:
    fakes that are scared to play proper rounds through fear of showing their true ability.

Lot of them out there, too.  :-)

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:20 AM

DAZZA501:

I wonder how many of the top 4 actually play regularly. There's no doubt that Seb is the number 1 and the top 4 are justs fakes that are scared to play proper rounds through fear of showing their true ability.

dam thats kinda cold bro lol

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:25 AM

Dead right Dazza - I remember you in the low 60's before saturation........

lmao - no offence intended , at least you play proper rounds.

• aichapman
    1,338 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 4:44 PM

devonnnnn:
    Incredible to see so many TL's now. I know that my average still needs a ton of work

I agree. Lots.

But personally I'm over the moon to get to this level and finally after reaching saturation my average is dropping.

I always post my scores ( apart from "rage quits" in RGT's ) and playing uneven lie tournies hasn't helped. 

Although I am a T/L,  I am without doubt 6  to 10 shots below the real good golfers and am in awe of their consistency. That is not a bad thing as it gives me a long term goal to keep my interest from flagging.

Oops got carried away and off the subject. 

Reach saturation and watch the averages drop very quickly. In 2 days I've gone from  around 63 to almost 61.

Cheers folks from Aussie Land

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:42 PM

Hi

I am not!

And I find WGT in pretty good balance...  

Agassi1991

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 5:39 PM

DAZZA501:
    I wonder how many of the top 4 actually play regularly. There's no doubt that Seb is the number 1 and the top 4 are justs fakes that are scared to play proper rounds through fear of showing their true ability.

Deleted.  

My apologies, Dazza.  Clearly those averages weren't earned legitimately.

~Cheers~

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 5:57 PM

mantis0014:

Dougie4042:

Last place!  Yeah, brother!!  Haha.  :P

Congrats on your Promotion.

Thanks, all though I'm still a** last (4/1/14 listing) as far as average goes!  Doh!

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:56 PM

Agassi1991:

Hi

I am not!

And I find WGT in pretty good balance...  

Agassi1991

I don't think you're looking in the right places.  I could post numerous links to enlighten you, but here's the latest....   

229602.aspx

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 12:30 PM

dedBuNNy:

This game is so easy to 'repair'. WGT is employing a swing meter that is far far too basic for a game such as golf. It's a 3-state click activated asset and in the world of 'flash coding' it don't any more basic than that. 

The entire game window is a 'target' and live area upon initiating the first state (click and hold) at that time the whole window is live. Creating a swing meter that incorporates a 'live space, partial cursor motion dedicated'  swing meter would be very very easy. 

Hackable? Nope... Not if 'locked' properly

The only reason CheatEngine would work is because whoever coded this game didn't assign proper locking conditions on certain assets. The only reason. Did not completely think out all case scenarios so that certain assets remain embedded within the game window and there for are open to manipulation without proper conditioning applied.

I can  guaranty  you one thing, shooting 52's over and over would be a thing of the past.

WGT could eliminate VEM from the system, no need for it at that point. Don't swing the club properly and you'll get the applied force and hook or slice.

Deviation, which is a ridiculous notion anyway, could be turfed. Deviation is WGT's way of trying to force swing mechanic flaws and mishaps on players. Guess what FAIL!

This game is so easy to fix...  

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 12:32 PM

...and seems like a step in the right direction towards reflecting realistic golf scores as in the pro game. 

RSS