Forums

Help › Forums

Selling Clubs

Sat, Mar 28 2020 4:19 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • iMonStar
    7 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 3:13 AM

I've been doing a little shopping around, wanting to upgrade my irons.

While I was looking at some Rocket Bladez.

I noticed in several reviews from other players, not just in the irons section.

They mentioned they sold their clubs.

I have an extra driver that I've been carrying around for the last 15 levels and wouldn't mind getting rid of it and maybe even getting rid of my current iron set so I can upgrade my irons.

Can someone tell me how do I go about selling my old clubs on here? The virtual clubs, of course.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 12:57 PM

Hello iMonStar

It's easy, in your profil just click  on equipment, then sell equipment and select those you want to sell.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 12:58 PM

From your profile page, click on the equipment button. When it loads the a 3 buttons on the bottom, buy equipment,sell equipment and edit equipment. Click on the sell equipment button and you can sell any clubs that you have bought or received as gifts. But the clubs that WGT gave you when you started.,the starters , beginners and E-Z swing clubs can not be sold. Also any clubs that are currently equipped can not be sold. You have to edit your clubs and remove them from the slot that they are in before they can be sold.

• Hammer144
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 5:25 PM

I had the Taylor R1 250yd driver and bought the Taylor R1 275yd driver. I went to sell my old driver but the only one that shows up to sell is the one i just bought. The new driver is in my bag and i'm using it. I have been trying to sell the old driver now for 3 days but it doesnt show up in items i can sell

• fiorange
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 3:53 PM

hello, how do you see what a player has for sale?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 4:09 PM

fiorange:

hello, how do you see what a player has for sale?

You can not buy clubs from another member.  The only thing you can do is sell your clubs back to the proshop for credits.

-WGTdbloshoe

• fiorange
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 4:44 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    You can not buy clubs from another member.  The only thing you can do is sell your clubs back to the proshop for credits.

thanks

sorry, but if I return clubs to the shop I take the same credits that cost me or less ....

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 4:51 PM

fiorange:

WGTdbloshoe:

thanks

sorry, but if I return clubs to the shop I take the same credits that cost me or less ....

Less.  If you click on your profile then equipment you will see a button to click on to sell your equipment.  Once there it will give you all the prices you will receive for your clubs.  You can't sell back any clubs that are starter or easy swing clubs.

- WGTdbloshoe

• berdee
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 1:13 AM

i  have not been able to sell my r1 driver. and when i went to sell mine i didnt show up on the list.if any one finds out whats going on could they please post it so i fix the problem. thank you.

• Abrasado
    79 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 11:29 AM

Shoe,

My attempts to sell my unwanted, un-equipped clubs are fruitless.  When I press the confirm sell button I get a message in red font saying:

• Could not sell item: Club with code LVL_TMAG_12_09_Wood3 is equipped (equipped items cannot be sold)
    • Could not sell item: Club with code LVL_PING_10_05_Iron3_G is equipped (equipped items cannot be sold)
    • Could not sell item: Club with code LVL_NIKE_12_01_Putter_1 is equipped (equipped items cannot be sold)

Any advice on this?  I have checked and double checked the clubs.  They are not equipped in any of my bag slots. 

• PAGES
RSS