Forums

Help › Forums

got my pass for my local golf course - st andrews next weeks open

Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:55 AM (24 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 1:58 PM

Yes, he is. I love my Father. He is a poor farmer from Kansas who worked hard to move up. He attended Oklahoma State University and received degrees in enginering and animal husbandry. During this time, he worked two jobs and lived in a pick-up truck. He has a Law degree from Harvard. His wealth is amazing. If crossed, his wrath is most unbelievable. His humor is likewise. I love him. Does he play here? That will never happen.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 12:00 PM

Snaike:

Doublemochaman:
    Nationally I've done ads for Lurosil, Claroxan and Corduzin... they've shown on ESPN, Spike, Speed and others
    Oh! .... so you're the guys we get to thank for needing to explain to our children what a '4 hour erection' is while trying to watch a baseball game?!!?

(Happy belated b-day, DMM.. many, many happy returns!)

Snaike thats like today when my son asked me how babies got out of mommy's tummy. lol I gave him the typical response, "Ask me when your older"

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 12:57 PM

But remember, they don't really want to get out of Mommy's tummy.  Nothing good follows... work, taxes, failed relationships, car troubles, WGT, bad weather, fast food, shanks and fat shots in real life, death.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 10:05 AM

KingOfTheCourse:
    Snaike thats like today when my son asked me how babies got out of mommy's tummy. lol I gave him the typical response, "Ask me when your older"

Ah, the typical response is "Ask your mother, they don't tell me anything!"....  lol

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:55 AM

Snaike:

KingOfTheCourse:

Ah, the typical response is "Ask your mother, they don't tell me anything!"....  lol

Haha i'm wating for the how are babies made to come up, that's when I use the Fedex Truck

RSS