Forums

Help › Forums

How i putt

Mon, Oct 14 2013 11:53 PM (54 replies)
  • notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:00 PM

A few asked me to post a vid on how i putt so here it is. I just learned how to use the movie maker so ill play around with it more next one and try to add music and some other cool stuff. I want to add that i shot a 29 and missed 2 putts that most of the other players may had made. I made some good ones though and that is how we win. I had one putt that was 3 feet and that was on par 5. So watch i hope you enjoy and ill be sure to make more on other courses. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:12 PM

Really great to see how the top players do it. Thanks

Edit - btw, when do I get my credits for watching the vid?

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:12 PM

Very cool, thanks for sharing

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:29 PM

alanti:

Really great to see how the top players do it. Thanks

Edit - btw, when do I get my credits for watching the vid?

Lol if you need some let me know i'm not greedy.  Still trying to win back some i gave away. Ty guys for watching i'm sure other players have different methods. Suncity rams alot of his and kill most of the break and bollox has more of a finesse with his. Perfect speed with most of his putts. But all of you can be top players last year i had 65 average and 40 percent one putt stat. Now 55.98 average with close to 58 one putt stat.  The putter will improve all your scores when you find the method that works for you. More videos coming soon.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:53 PM

wat are u doing n looking for wen u use pitch or chip view n how u can tell were to aim?

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 8:06 PM

SwingingRoofer:

wat are u doing n looking for wen u use pitch or chip view n how u can tell were to aim?

I'm using the chip view to see if their are any other breaks in between me and the hole. As far a the line i choose im looking at the speed of the dots.  The faster they are from the first line from the hole that determines how much break ima add. I normally never play enough break so that's where missing the ding comes in handy for me on putting.

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 8:12 PM

Very nice video bro. that is the part of my game that i struggle with the most.  Nice to see someone show us how they do it. 

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 5:48 AM

i want to know how you play with the wgt lessons thing on the side.

i find it really distracting and have to disable it

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:41 AM

fairground11:

i want to know how you play with the wgt lessons thing on the side.

i find it really distracting and have to disable it

Lol until you said something i never really paid to much attention to it. But now it seems to stick out more.

• Poowanai275
    139 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:47 AM

notonthis:
    i had 65 average and 40 percent one putt stat. Now 55.98 average with close to 58 one putt stat.

I have 55.18 one putt percentage and 3.19 three putts percentage. Is it good enough? 

Mix

RSS