Forums

Help › Forums

Swing Meter

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 20 2013 8:36 PM (7 replies)
  • ScooterMikelson
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 8:31 PM

How do you read the swing meters on clubs to buy. Are they slowing the meter as the needle goes right?

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 12:36 PM

no the slower the meeter the more left it is (anticlockwise)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 12:42 PM

ScooterMikelson:

How do you read the swing meters on clubs to buy. Are they slowing the meter as the needle goes right?

In essence they show the meter speeds of the clubs like a speedometer. So closer to the left the slower the meter speed is.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:17 PM

borntobesting:
    In essence they show the meter speeds of the clubs like a speedometer. So closer to the left the slower the meter speed is.

Great explanation. But does this mean if I get pulled over for speeding, can I say sorry Officer your radar must be defective because I use slow swing meter clubs?

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 6:55 PM

alanti:

borntobesting:

Great explanation. But does this mean if I get pulled over for speeding, can I say sorry Officer your radar must be defective because I use slow swing meter clubs?

If you're playing WGT when you're pulled over the speed you were doing is likely to be the least of your worries! ;-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 7:53 PM

Chinajohn:
    If you're playing WGT when you're pulled over the speed you were doing is likely to be the least of your worries! ;-)

LOL this is true! But having been to China many times this could well explain the chaotic drivers in China. Why pay to go to a theme park when you can get a white knuckled ride in a taxi in China for a fraction of the cost :)

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 8:09 PM

alanti:

Chinajohn:

LOL this is true! But having been to China many times this could well explain the chaotic drivers in China. Why pay to go to a theme park when you can get a white knuckled ride in a taxi in China for a fraction of the cost :)

Driving in China isn't chaos, it makes perfect sense.........................

If you're smoking Crack, while on the phone playing WGT and shouting across the road while eating your lunch with 4 passengers all doing the same (and that's on a bike).

Perhaps that explains some of my poorer shots,

• ScooterMikelson
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 8:36 PM

Thanks every one

RSS