Help › Forums

nike balls rzns

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 1 2019 3:34 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • djones8
    120 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 12:46 AM

i bought a sleeve of the new nike balls rzns and they are as much use as a chocolate fire guard i have also got wgt legend balls at 155 creds and they go just as far when driving and iron work so in my opinion they are another money making scam by wgt i have friends who bought the same ball and also agree with my findings, friends names will be providede if wanted getb your act together and support us with this complaint wgt is getting away with murder

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 7:27 PM

They are not holding a gun to your head are they ?

Stop it man its all about choice.

• djones8
    120 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:45 PM

how long have you been working for them 

• LarkinPat1
    83 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 5:27 AM

thats all you got to say? no one put a gun to ur head?  but here you are! ! arent ya Acting as if he did the same  thing twice..garbdage  thats coming out your mouyh sure isnt here to help,, So you make a choice and get on the right side of the srteet or offer any thing other than  that  feeling you have, like he shoulf know better, becuse its happened to you,  Getting screwd, yo should be angry at every one that gets hosed like you and do nothing   Stop it man.. Its All About choice insalted and say some thing so that all that here just treat ya like a dunb ass, make a choice and  and agrree instead watching  

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 6:38 AM

Well that certainly clears things up.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 7:02 AM

mkg335:

Well that certainly clears things up.

LOL, I read that too and found myself saying, huh?

• Timnator
    272 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 7:05 AM

Run on sentences RULE!

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 7:16 AM

It's all about choice, I like them because they react and go exactly the same as the lvl 71 Nike with a little slower meter.

That helps me tremendously as I also recently moved away from miss the ding putting and moved to the lvl 92 ghost from the lvl 77 Nike.

Not everyone has god like reflexes and can handle the faster meter.

All the legend balls in IMHO are good also, just a little fast.

Would be nice if the RZN were a little cheaper, but I guess I have to live with the additional 100 credit cost to get the slower meter.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 7:16 AM

LarkinPat1:
    Getting screwd, yo should be angry at every one that gets hosed like you and do nothing   Stop it man.. Its All About choice insalted and say some thing so that all that here just treat ya like a dunb ass, make a choice and  and agrree instead watching  

Erm, I want to become a member of your inner circle, but I'm not sure I qualify. Is it necessary to be both clueless and rude? Cause I think I only qualify for the rude part.

As for the OP, that statement is just ludicrous. My L61 Nike-X RNZ are worth every cent and they outperform the WGT legend ball by a long way, so I can't see how the L81s (the ones OP used) wouldn't. They're good for at least 10 yards more off the tee, when the correct spin is used.

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 11:22 AM

where are wgt going with all these new balls they bring out its ridiculous, when is it all going to end ???

auto ding balls for 3,000 credits

:)

• PAGES
RSS