Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 2:37 PM

alexk345:
    All the ball in your bad is credit ball (means u spent money already).

Most players who have been around a while have a pile of balls with only a handful of hits left on them and freebie promo balls in their bag. I could play for months WITHOUT BUYING ANY NEW BALLS using just the balls I have in my bag.

alexk345:
    so forcing us using starter ball is bad business idea.

You couldn't be any more wrong, but I suspect you already know that. Forcing us to purchase new balls mid-round to avoid having to play with the starter ball is good business on WGT's part. Don't like it? Start your round with the starter ball and you've got nothing to worry about.

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 3:56 PM

alexk345:
    All the ball in your bad is credit ball (means u spent money already). At present when ball runs out it goes to starter ball. 

I think you mean all your "balls" in your "bag"                                                                              are credit balls. 

saying "all the ball in your bad is credit ball"  is astonishing to me considering how smart you try to act.  I Don't need to correct the rest of your errors lol. 

Sorry just wanted to point out how foolish this guy is.

Alex once again your trying to act smart and it's not working out for you. My lord your linguistics and spelling ability are almost as bad as your putting :)

• TheMrMiles
    12 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 5:01 PM

I read through the master list, may have missed a few, so apologies if these have already been suggested:

I think the message board is generally terrible.  So a move to a better platform, either vBulletin or PHPBB would be outstanding.

Is there a point where messages post directly without filtering through moderation?  It would be nice to be able to build up some momentum when posting in a thread and not have to wait several hours for a post to go live.

Improve or unlock the cameras.  There are too many blind spots where its difficult to see where the ball is coming to a rest.

For Country Clubs
    Ability to schedule CC tournaments in advance.

• extremefear
    30 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 8:29 AM
    i think lake balls maybe a good idea or packs of 3 random balls at a cheaper price :)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 5:54 AM

extremefear:
    i think lake balls maybe a good idea or packs of 3 random balls at a cheaper price :)

3 different balls in a sleeve? What about the1 ball type in a round rule?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 6:23 AM

extremefear:

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 7:52 PM

it would be great to have a 3.5 meter speed good quality legend balls from srixon, callaway and taylormade.

something will good stats and a slow meter, maybe like the level 48 nike ball with a 3.5 meter speed

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 8:14 PM

How about we just state the obvious.. Good balls are too freaking expensive!!  WGT, you're killing us.. Not everyone has the time to earn the required credits to keep up and let's face it, a lot of people are having trouble just paying the bills and keeping food on the table. I know, not their problem..

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:17 PM

Or double the hits on some or all of the expensive one, say (200c+) ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Rohaley
    35 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 1:22 PM

how about a level 93 driver? you had em at each level I was at until I hit 93 an now I am 94 an still nothing? maybe the 96 BB this time...idk or the R1 again...please? do it for the summer golf is here! my league is starting...think a something :) ty

RSS