Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 2:12 AM

Hi

I'll start working on the list this weekend. 

-wgticon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 2:33 AM

Much appreciated - have a great weekend :)

• 21as21111
    170 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 4:54 AM

few suggestions:

- "HIDE FRIENDS STATUS" option (friends list-status), all dots are gray

- when you are "busy" (red dot): "INVITE()" button going in WHITE color - 'i will wait for you 10 minutes', if going in BLACK color -' i will wait for you 30 minutes'

- and this one, please: AV POINTS COUNTER: on/off (AT USER ACCOUNT PROFILE PAGE), if off - AV and Level points counts like in 'practice' mode, no prizes in tourneys, etc

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 5:21 AM

alanti:
    Show on players profiles to whom gifts are sent to

why should it be anyone's business who it is you send gifts to?

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 7:41 AM

gmaster007:

alanti:
    Show on players profiles to whom gifts are sent to

why should it be anyone's business who it is you send gifts to?

Because it makes it a lot easier to track those with multi-accounts.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 8:23 AM

I'm a bit late getting to this thread, somehow I missed it all this time.  <insert face palm here> The Player Suggestion List is one of my all-time favorites ever since WGTAlex started it.

Props to alanti for the proposal and work put into it!  Props to Shrude for the CC additions. 

Major props to WGTIcon for agreement to provide WGT input!!

In August of last year "srellim234" made a post asking for WGT to update the current Player Suggestion List: Time to Update Player Suggestion List

Alanti, take a look at my post in that thread, I suggested to WGT what needed to be updated.  I included several player requests that are not on your list.  (one of them being to remove friend updates from the game client when in a game)

Another more recent suggestion missing from the list is "Provide full details of a shot during a replay."

Great job Alanti, Shrude, Icon!!  I'll be sure to read this post going forward.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 9:27 AM

andyson:

I'm a bit late getting to this thread, somehow I missed it all this time.  <insert face palm here> The Player Suggestion List is one of my all-time favorites ever since WGTAlex started it.

Props to alanti for the proposal and work put into it!  Props to Shrude for the CC additions. 

Major props to WGTIcon for agreement to provide WGT input!!

In August of last year "srellim234" made a post asking for WGT to update the current Player Suggestion List: Time to Update Player Suggestion List

Alanti, take a look at my post in that thread, I suggested to WGT what needed to be updated.  I included several player requests that are not on your list.  (one of them being to remove friend updates from the game client when in a game)

Another more recent suggestion missing from the list is "Provide full details of a shot during a replay."

Great job Alanti, Shrude, Icon!!  I'll be sure to read this post going forward.

I still consider that the idea of the century. It would make showing how an UL shot was set up so much easier.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 10:49 AM

I would really like to be able to get at the balls in my inventory.I recently started a single play CC tourney (18) and picked a decent ball to use. I knew it didn't have enough hits in it to do all 18, but figured when they asked to "buy balls now" I would just say yes. That was a mistake, since as fate would have it I got the famous " ooops something went wrong " message when I tried to buy balls.

I did get the front 9 done before I was handed a "range" ball. I had lots of other decent balls in the bag, but had to finish the tourney with the rock. !.If I lose a ball on a real course I go and pick a good ball to replace it, rather than some worn out, cut up piece of crap. I don't see why if we have good balls in inventory that we can't choose one to replace a lost or expired ball.

No doubt someone will chime in here and say I should have made sure I had enough balls to play all 18. My answer in advance is... How many is enough ?   

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 11:33 AM

I don't pile balls, I buy them when necessary. Buying on the course is the easiest - one click - way, therefore I use it a lot.

Regardless of the "oops" message, I usually get the new balls. I've even come to ignore it - never a fail in one year.

And if you don't believe it, you can always interrupt your single game, look into the account for a "charged" message and visit the Pro Shop to add a sleeve. If it's identical to the ones you have in the game, you can use them there. This will work in a MP game, too, between your shots.

WGT will only scarcely come into your way when you wanna hand them credits :)

• Badfinger100
    54 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 11:37 AM

If wgt would let us grab another ball out of our bag instead of giving us a useless free ball we would use up or inventory of spare(slightly used) balls in our bag,it makes no since to me to not let us use our own balls and use up what hits we have left on our own ,wgt would make more money on balls if we could pick and choose which balls we use at any time and be able to deplete the used ones in our bag....just saying

RSS