Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:00 AM

Your idea is an excellent one petercooper1958

I just remembered when I had read your post that it is currently being done on the gaming consoles. like Ghost Recon Future Soldier in which I play on the Xbox 360.

How it works is this:

you go online after booting up your game in console.

you then choose match-play 

when you are in the lobby you choose which map you want to fight in and wait to be assigned to a squad. It then counts down on a 10 minute clock for both squads to be filled 4 players on each squad.

Then it loads the game for a duration of 10 minutes to accomplish the goal for each squad.

Yes there can be a variant of this on here for Match-Play & Alt-Shot games as well as country club tournaments.

Again, good post.

Joe 

• petercooper1958
    705 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:36 AM

Thanks Josephk2317. Next idea:-

• Ability to change music  -  perhaps a selection of 6 or so

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:46 AM

petercooper1958:
    Ability to change music

Hallelujah

after 3 years of the same lobby tune..   Patsy Kline sounds good.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:52 AM

Great stuff already put up here, but i have just 1 little suggestion to add for CC's. The ability to customise your own CC picture, and place it in the area where folks check out the CC's.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:59 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    The ability to customise your own CC picture, and place it in the are where folks check out the CC's.

Yep good idea...   but without proper avatar/ icon / image moderation.. can you IMAGINE the kind of pics we would see from some of these s.mut clubs?

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 2:01 AM

I hear ya Shrude, it could be a problem indeed. Just takes a few morons to ruin it for everyone.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 2:48 AM

SHRUDE:

TWOMINUSONE:
    The ability to customise your own CC picture, and place it in the are where folks check out the CC's.

Yep good idea...   but without proper avatar/ icon / image moderation.. can you IMAGINE the kind of pics we would see from some of these s.mut clubs?

Just like the G.I.R.L profiles, people would have to step up and report such pictures.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 3:00 AM

borntobesting:
    Just like the G.I.R.L profiles, people would have to step up and report such pictures.

Doesn't  make any difference.

I have reported racial abuse on walls as well as p.o.r.n and a week later i  follow  the links in my sent email and its all still there.

The needs to be a proactive force behind it and not the apathy as shown towards the  community.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 4:43 AM

Just thought of another thing that could maybe be implemented into the CC games. The ability to determine what clubs are used during a round. For example, i set up a game and i want members to play with the starter driver only. I could set it up so that members cant tee off unless they have the starter driver equipped, and so on. This ability would mix things up nicely in some tournys. A drop down menu that states Club and ball restrictions could be added, and only become active if needed.

• Drewmon
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 9:04 AM

Shrude, I know I'm fairly new, but I like the idea of playing tournaments in a group and would really like to see a driving range for practice. I also wish there was a way to go to cc and set up games from there.

RSS