Forums

Help › Forums

NEW WGT 9 Hole Record !

Mon, Apr 29 2013 9:38 PM (42 replies)
  • TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 8:08 PM

Joshnosh:

There are charts out there and calculators not actual programs, i use bilkos wind calculator its not perfect but its faster than working it out yourself, there is also rulers, that you can put next to your swing bar, (i use masking tape)

i've even seen a club chart in excel that gives exact distances for every club with 0% back spin full back spin etc. only level 90 R11s

but none of that helps u hit the shot, or know what the green will do, which i think is the most important thing.

for instance take bethpage 1st hole if the pins at the back i always add 4 yards,

or SA 2nd hole front flag if you land near the flag the ball will run at least 10 yards past so I take of 6 yards it rolls over the hill stopping near the hole.

take a note pad and when something happens like its shorter than you think or longer make a note, I would suspect all the top players have notes for each hole on each course. one day I will do it.

But some times VEM just kicks in good or bad 

thanks, have been advised to keep notebook, so after 2 yrs I've started one. Especially notes on missing the same way all the time. It does help--this VEM thing is something else !

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 9:31 AM

Personally I question people regularly shooting mid or low 50's....Hi 50's "maybe" just about see it with copious amounts of notes etc..........but then maybe at the end of the day skill levels only slightly equate to real life for 99% of us...........

Also though hackers can hack the Pentagon..........Makes you wonder.......Conspiracy theories.....don'y ya just love em!! :)

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 10:58 AM

Notes are essential. 

I have a putting Excel sheet, for eg, T 21 ft 10" down and my power is 9.

I do Excel sheets for Drivers, Irons and Wedges.

Full ='s so much, -1, xyz, -2 xyz and so on.

( Full driver/iron has 12 movements, so it's xyz/12.) 

As was mentioned, with experience, playing on the same courses, over and over and over, sometimes things will just fall into place.

Cheers golfers, keep golfing and most importantly, enjoying :))))

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:59 AM

Chinajohn:

mohuyu:

The website is very vague about what the software actually does. I assume it's a bog-standard time-delay auto-click program since they recommend using it in conjunction with Gamebooster.

What website? What software?

Sorry but I think I must be missing some information on that post.

Here you go. In the true spirit of Wgt 2013, I saved it for all eternity.

http://golfmeter.somee.com/pro/GolfMeter3.4.application

Lizzie xx

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 3:41 PM

I shot a 22 for 9.....look at stats......lmao    somehow played a ranked 3 par a couple of weeks back with 2 TM...hit join game in stroke and it popped up...Greg

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 8:41 PM

lol....i love the crusher remark

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 10:23 PM

LizzieRossetti:

this brings the integrity of the game into question and i'm surprised to see the link's still in the forum. not that it matters now everyone has seen it.

would be funny to get a hold of the guy's email subscription list :)

no doubt there'd be more than a few players turn from heros to zeros in 2.5 secs.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 1:42 AM

thebigeasy707:

LizzieRossetti:

this brings the integrity of the game into question and i'm surprised to see the link's still in the forum. not that it matters now everyone has seen it.

would be funny to get a hold of the guy's email subscription list :)

no doubt there'd be more than a few players turn from heros to zeros in 2.5 secs.

"brings" TBE?

You of course are joking with me mildly. 

Wgt chose to allow the integrity of the game to leave their control long ago.

However, lets be honest. The people who do actually bother to read the forums, either already know about all the cheats available, or are already using them no?

Lizzie xx

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 10:14 PM

agreed :)

• spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 9:49 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Chinajohn:

mohuyu:

The website is very vague about what the software actually does. I assume it's a bog-standard time-delay auto-click program since they recommend using it in conjunction with Gamebooster.

What website? What software?

Sorry but I think I must be missing some information on that post.

Here you go. In the true spirit of Wgt 2013, I saved it for all eternity.

Lizzie xx

in the spirit of wgt theres a thief cause that golfmeter 3.4 link works but the compant behind it did a runner and have no customer support now just a golf meter device that dont work oh by the way golfmeter 3.4 does not work on a netbook they forgot to resize it for the smaller 10 inch screen hey peeps if yu on a netbook try it yu will soon get frustrated and take a large sledgehammer to your screen but remember health &safety guys.. no netbooks were harmed 

RSS