Forums

Help › Forums

golf jokes

Fri, Oct 10 2014 3:43 AM (32 replies)
  • PORKASAURUS
    55 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 6:15 PM

there was a golf joke thread awhile back with some good stuff. much of it submitted by a lady, whos name i cant recall,  with some fine material.  ive searched but cant seem to find it.  anyone can steer to it, i would appreciate it. thanks

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 8:03 PM

If you replied / posted on it, it will be in your activities.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 10:50 PM

I think it was Helen.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:31 AM

St. Peter and Jesus are playing the Sawgrass TPC Stadium Course.

On the island Par 3 17th tee St. Peter has the honor and hits a 7 iron onto the green.

Jesus pulls a 9 iron from his bag and tees up his ball.

St. Peter pipes up and says, "Jesus. You can't hit a 9 iron far enough to make it to the green."

Jesus says, "If Jack Nicklaus can hit a 9 iron from here, so can I."

Sure enough, Jesus' shot comes up short and splashes into the water in front of the green, and Jesus starts walking across the water towards the green.

Just then the following foursome walks up to the 17th tee and sees Jesus walking on the water. One of the guys in the group points at Jesus and says, "Who the hell does that guy think he is? Jesus Christ?

St Peter shakes his head and answers back, "Nah!. The guy thinks he's Jack Nicklaus," 

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:19 AM

Noting that her husband looked more haggard and disgruntled than usual after his weekly golf game, his wife asked what was wrong.

He answered, "Well, on the fourth hole, Harry had a heart attack and died. It was terrible! The entire rest of the day, it was hit the ball, drag Harry, hit the ball, drag Harry!"

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:20 AM

As a couple approaches the altar, the groom tells his wife-to-be, "Honey, I've got something to confess: I'm a golf nut, and every chance I get, I'll be playing golf!"

"Since we're being honest," replies the bride, "I have to tell you that I'm a hooker."

The groom replies, "That's okay, honey. You just need to learn to keep your head down and your left arm straight!"

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:22 AM

I once played a golf course that was so difficult I lost two balls in the ball washer!

• PORKASAURUS
    55 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:26 PM

courteneyfish:

I think it was Helen.

yes it was,  cant seem to find the thread

• PORKASAURUS
    55 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:28 PM

alcaucin:

If you replied / posted on it, it will be in your activities.

i didnt

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:44 PM
RSS