Forums

Help › Forums

Golf bags: All you need to know?

Tue, Jun 30 2015 10:08 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • snikern
    39 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:18 PM

There is a couple of threads in here about Golf bags, but none give a clear answer of why you should by one. Since i'm thinking about getting one, there is a few things i want to know first. And i'm sure there will be others after me who will ask the same questions. So lets make a ultimate golf bag FAQ thread with all useful info. 

1. Can you put clubs in it?

2. If yes on question above; how many clubs can you put in it?

3. If yes on question above; Can you switch between all of the clubs in you bag during the same round of golf? Example: Switch between two set of irons while standing on the fairway or switch between a higher number of wedges.

4. By the looks of other threads it seems you can't have balls in the bag? Is that true? 

5. Is there any pros or cons we should know about before using 400 cr on this item?

Thanks for reading this post, and thanks to everyone who make a reply:)

(I'm sorry if these question are answered before, but i did not see them, and since there is no search option here, i had to make this thread.)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:30 PM

It's just for aesthetic purposes atm, maybe further down the line it will have a more practical use.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:30 PM

No pro's just cons!!

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:43 PM

The bag does what is advertized, no hidden characteristics.

1. No

2. No

3. No

4. Yes (no balls)

5. Look at others who have the bag - this is all you get for yourself, in black, white or pink.

I don't like the look of it, therefore I judge it as a genuine waste-your-credits bag.

• snikern
    39 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 3:03 PM

alosso:
    I don't like the look of it, therefore I judge it as a genuine waste-your-credits bag.

Thanks for a very good answer. It really cleared it up..:)

I like that you judge it as a" genuine waste-your-credits bag" because you don't like the look of it..:)

Me on the other hand will judge it as a "genuine waste-your-credits bag" because you can't have clubs in it..lol

Is there a restriction in real life on how many different clubs you can use during one round of golf?

If no it should be possible to have as many clubs in your bag that you can in the real world. Since WGT talks about it self as the most realistic golf simulator and all..:)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 3:12 PM

snikern:

Is there a restriction in real life on how many different clubs you can use during one round of golf?

If no it should be possible to have as many clubs in your bag that you can in the real world. Since WGT talks about it self as the most realistic golf simulator and all

There is a restriction on the amount of clubs you can CARRY IRL (14)..Just like on WGT, the most realistic golf game and all.. :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 3:16 PM

14, any more and I don't know what you could be playing, or how big your bag is. 

• fgonzales510
    350 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 3:30 PM

What a waste of a forum thread....Lol     The bag is just eye candy or to look cool man...Jeeze.

• snikern
    39 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 3:32 PM

alcaucin:
    There is a restriction on the amount of clubs you can CARRY IRL (14)..Just like on WGT, the most realistic golf game and all.. :)

Stupid restriction..lol

But then its ok, and then the use of golf bag in this game are totally useless. Unless there are allowed to switch ball during play IRL, there is no practical use for a golf bag in this game at all. 

Thanks for answers. Now i know that i have no use for it, and i saved 400 cr in the future:)

• snikern
    39 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 3:37 PM

renniw52:
    14, any more and I don't know what you could be playing, or how big your bag is. 

Neither do i. I'm not a golfer..lol.. 

But i know one thing for sure. It would be nice to have a wedge in 50,55,60,65,70,75,80,85,90,95,100,105,110 and 115 yrds.. ;)

• PAGES
RSS