Rory's bag

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 2 2013 3:26 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 4:22 AM

WGTpizza:
    What about his Nike underwear? Nike hair product? Nike shaving gel?

:)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 2:37 PM

barbarella24:

Have I got this right? A virtual ball, which doesn't exist, costs 33 cents less than a real 1 (16 cents less on the higher level balls)!!!!!!!

No you don't have it right. Firstly that 20 pound price is a little low. But even with that lower price that is still $8 a sleeve. But a sleeve of Nike 20XI-X balls here at our local course is $12 or $4 a ball. Here a sleeve is $4 or $1.33 a ball. Or $2.67 lower and that is a lot more than 33 cents. I believe you got confused with pounds and dollars.

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 6:44 PM

borntobesting:

barbarella24:

Have I got this right? A virtual ball, which doesn't exist, costs 33 cents less than a real 1 (16 cents less on the higher level balls)!!!!!!!

No you don't have it right. Firstly that 20 pound price is a little low. But even with that lower price that is still $8 a sleeve. But a sleeve of Nike 20XI-X balls here at our local course is $12 or $4 a ball. Here a sleeve is $4 or $1.33 a ball. Or $2.67 lower and that is a lot more than 33 cents. I believe you got confused with pounds and dollars.

You right, phew! For a moment there I thought the virtual golf balls were expensive lol

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 4:32 AM

barbarella24:
    You right, phew! For a moment there I thought the virtual golf balls were expensive lol

They are expensive just not expensive as you first thought. I spent more for virtual balls on here this week than i spent for my used Taylor Made RAC OS irons that I bought a few months ago. 

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 4:45 AM

dont forget he goes home to a cracking danish tennis player too ;P what else could he want ?

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 3:26 PM

So far it doesn't look like Nike is getting much "bang" for their buck with Rory. He withdrew from Honda classic because he wasn't there "mentally" after a 30 in the first 7 holes. I don't think the switch in clubs is the issue, even his fellow players say he's not playing well. He is young, and he needs to take some time and get his head back in the game.

• PAGES
RSS