Forums

Help › Forums

CC Upgrades & Private Tournament Walkthrough

Mon, Aug 21 2017 3:01 PM (195 replies)
  • SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 9:47 AM

mmatheus63:

I'm trying to receive transfer ownership.  The owner sent in the proper "paperwork" but I haven't received a confirmation email to accept.  Another WGT member mentioned that I may need to issue a "ticket" to WGT to finalize.   It's been 10 days since the owner initiated transfer. 

Im confused and want help!   

I was talking to another club owner just the other day about this, they are going on vacation and wanted to transfer ownership for that time. They can't do it either, have written to WGT but have got no response. So looks like its a system wide issue. 

As far as credits go in pay to play tourneys, once you enter, WGT takes 20% right off the top, never to be seen again :-)

• gedi83
    277 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 10:11 AM

SamanthaWho:

As far as credits go in pay to play tourneys, once you enter, WGT takes 20% right off the top, never to be seen again :-)

but if that's the case it really makes no sense at all - it punishes people for making excellent scores early on and encourages them either to sandbag the last few holes or to play late when more people entered (which obviously can't work if everybody follows it). Overall the best solution IMO would be not to reveal the leaderboard of open tourneys for those who did not enter them.

• UncleAshtray
    14 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 10:41 AM

***Overall the best solution IMO would be not to reveal the leaderboard of open tourneys for those who did not enter them.

Great idea! Why list th names of those if you did not enter......sounds fair to me.

• s0c0maniac
    155 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 4:15 PM

I would like to see you guys fix it so that club members could invite other club members to play along with the tournaments that are set in their country club.. 

Be more fun to have a friend play along in the trny's.. or two..

• iMikeAllStar
    262 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 8:06 AM

WGTniv:
    Private tournament ending times on the website may be incorrectly showing an improper end date.  This does not affect the end-date in the client since the client shows a countdown timer instead of a specific date. This should be fixed rather quickly, but please take note of it while you are browsing CC events on the website.  (RESOLVED)

Not quite!

• BirdDog1980
    64 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 9:15 PM
    I would like to see the Par 3 course added to CC tournaments.
  • RJThom
    115 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2013 9:40 AM

BirdDog1980:
    I would like to see the Par 3 course added to CC tournaments.

I second that! Add the Par 3's to CC tournaments!

• twofallssteve
    758 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 11:50 AM

Yes, I am really enjoying the par 3. The probably is stroke plays apply to your average and these would have to be ignored. That is probably the reason why.

• golfman454ss
    146 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 1:26 PM

s0c0maniac:

I would like to see you guys fix it so that club members could invite other club members to play along with the tournaments that are set in their country club.. 

Yes I too would like to see multi player games for CC tournies, I think thats a gr8 idea.

• golfman454ss
    146 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 9:44 AM

s0c0maniac:

Yes again, i think this is a gr8 idea, shouldnt take to long to do, the sooner the better.

RSS