Forums

Help › Forums

Why can't i qualify for any survey's on Ampario?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 18 2010 1:17 PM (27 replies)
  • RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 6:56 PM

I just did a 150 for television shows on tbs...

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 7:05 PM

VanHalenLover:

CharlemagneRH:
    it doesn't want you to know why you didn't qualify

Agreed, for the introductory questions. And I've been rejected many times. These times however, it said I qualified and allowed me to start the survey. From that point, I should be considered a legitimate candidate no matter what my responses are. They are collecting data and not paying for it, simple as that.

I've always gotten credit for the surveys that I've done, but who knows what they're up to?

From the looks of the message that was given to you as to why your survey terminated, I'd guess that they are commissioned to gather, say, 100 different opinions on a certain topic, and if you happen to be filling out a survey while #100 completes his, then they have met their "quota" and thus no longer need yours?

I'd guess that WGT would drop them for another company if they find that the survey site is cheating somehow.  WGT doesn't really need them.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 8:20 AM

I've received over 11,000 credits this year, all from surveys and videos. That I can claim my ancestry as Latino (Spanish from Barcelona) no doubt qualifies me for an awful lot of surveys that other people don't.

One secret to the surveys: If you get rejected, be patient and attempt to qualify for another before returning to "Browse more offers." Sometimes it's taken me 8 or nine attempts to finally get a survey. The survey qualification process seems to pull up the surveys in a random order so you may not hit one right away.

My problem has been with MyView surveys. WGT, TrialPay and MyView have all blown off my claim without even reading it. Since July I've actually qualified and completed 19 surveys with MyView and received credit for only one. Linking to MyView from WGT is not showing up in my account history with TrialPay or WGT. Something is wrong with the program.

I sent the list of dates to WGT and asked them not only for the credits but if there was something I needed to change in my computer settings to fix it. WGT didn't even bother to read it and sent me a canned response to deal with TrialPay. TrialPay didn't want to deal with it and blew it off. Never even addressed the history discrepancy between them, WGT and MyView. MyView sent me a form letter response that clearly indicated they never even read my email.

I have dates. I have the listing of my account from WGT. I can send them my history of completed surveys from my MyView account. I only link to MyView from here; I don't go to MyView any other way.

There is a clear problem with the program. I'm willing to help from my end by provding information and help them identify where it's happening. Apparently the companies aren't interested in taking care of the end consumer.

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 9:12 AM

I have not had success with MyView for about a month or so..

and the last time it was "working" I had done 4 surveys over 4 or 5 days and not gotten paid.. then it had that connecting error  for around a week

eventually I got paid when the error cleared up.. I got them all at once and ever since I havent been able to qualify for another

• chinarider5
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 4:27 PM

Where do you even find these surveys.  I have clicked on the window that says 'take surveys for points" but the re are never any surveys. Is there somewhere else on this site or the web I should be looking?

Thanks in advance

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 10:01 PM

They vary according to your country. Perhaps your's doesn't have any offers.

• hoochlah
    81 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 10:24 PM

i keep getting the same ampario surveys - the movie one. for some reason i qualify to do it a few times but lately i cant qualify for any. who knows why lol *shrug*

• tophercav
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 1:17 PM

Okay, everyone.  This is how it ACTUALLY works.  There is no conspiracy to gather your data without paying you; you're simply going through a survey "router" which hosts hundreds of surveys and matches you to them based on the questions you answer.  Each of the surveys has a given set of criteria for qualification, so you're starting off by answering those questions until you get into a survey.  Once you've qualified to a survey, there is still a chance that you get bumped.  That is, if you don't match to a certain quota that is still available, you'll go to the next survey that you match to based on your previous questions.  There are surveys for everyone, but sometimes the availability gets thin.  The big ones, i.e. Ampario, have new surveys every day, literally, so keep trying.  Also, if you do not want to bang your head on your desk because you just got kicked out of a survey you spent 30 minutes completing, answer truthfully.  Sometimes it uses previous answers to help qualify you faster, but when there are conflicts in your answers, you'll get booted.  

RSS