Forums

Help › Forums

Why can't i qualify for any survey's on Ampario?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 18 2010 1:17 PM (27 replies)
  • fotd
    20 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 4:42 PM

Its a soddin con, cant qualify, cant get credits, cant get decent clubs or balls but every time I try a survey I have answered more personal questions than I am comfortable with before the say get lost.

Buy virtual golf clubs and balls? The wife will be happy about that!

• MonumentValley
    58 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 4:59 PM

Keep trying with those surveys. The same thing happens to me with that you don't qualify jazz. I try the surveys once a day; most times they say sorry, but, once a week or so, I'll finish a survey and get the credits. In August I received 975 credits from the surveys. So, keep at it.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 5:54 PM

Ugh... lol.  I went back to see if I could qualify for a survey... forgot how long those things took... lol.  I guess 450 credits wasn't bad for 30 minutes, but still... they seem like they're never going to end.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 5:38 PM

After countless months, I finally qualified for one of the Ampario long surveys. Did the initial answering, and it allowed me to start a survey. I actually remember hitting a 'start survey' button.

Started the survey and spent 15 minutes answering questions about my shopping habits, electronics, household size, income, etc etc.....

Then up pops a box that says 'Sorry, you don't qualify for a survey right now' .....

hhhhmmmmm, thought it WAS the survey I was doing. Just for kicks, I opted for the option to try for another survey. A few quick questions, and 'whew', I qualify for another one. Select the option to 'start survey', and I'm off again, not all is lost.

Until I waste another 10-15 minutes answering all kinds of similar but different questions, only to get another message saying 'Sorry, you don't qualify for any surveys right now'. 

What is with this WGT. Are these things scams to get as much info out of us without having to pay out any credits? And before anyone balks about this, I have taken the short surveys and gotten my credits for them, so I know some of them work. This was my first time being accepted for a long one. I'm not too happy about getting 'accepted' for two of them, answering all of those questions (AFTER being told I qualified), only to be told at the end that I got nothing.......

WGT, do you think at the very least you can tell these snakes to re-word these, and have enough courtesy to tell us that we risk answering all kinds of questions that they can sell answers to, and get nothing for it?

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 5:41 PM

Because you're not hispanic or black.

Surveys are well-known to be anti-white racists.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 5:47 PM

Then it should stop me when I answer white......

My beef is that is said I qualified and led me to believe I was in the survey (hence the 'begin survey' selection I mentioned; then after they got what they wanted, said 'ooops, sorry'

Pretty risky venture for WGT to be supporting my listing on their site, as this is gonna leave a bitter taste in peoples mouths.

And just for kicks, I tried a samplicous short survey just now.....

EXACT same thing. gave a few answers and it said I was qualified. Started the survey and answered 10-12 questions, and BAM - 'sorry, quota full'

wtf is that, lol?! We want your answers and will dangle the free credits in front of you, but after you give us what we need, were gonna pull the plug and not pay you.

Do you realize these slime balls are doing this WGT, and that you have partnered with them and listed them within your site?

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 5:51 PM

they pay on a regular basis... thats all that matters to me

you cant win em all of the time...

suck it up and try again..

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 5:57 PM

VanHalenLover:
    Then it should stop me when I answer white......

Actually, that was a joke (mostly), but the reason why it doesn't stop you immediately is because it doesn't want you to know why you didn't qualify because if you knew why you didn't qualify, then you'd just redo the pre-survey screening process over and change that one specific answer.

It is annoying, but unfortunately necessary.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 6:05 PM

I just had an interesting conversation with a gentleman from Federated Sample, who sponsors the samplicio.us surveys..... Seems they are a newer player in this game, and are receiving a ton of similar feedback and are in the process of adjusting their process to address this very issue.

edit: (504) 684-2340 if anyone wants to verify. Number is listed on their website, and the poor sap answered it on his cell phone while he was driving down the highway, lol. /edit

He was very apologetic, and agreed that it is very deceiving, and done purposely. yes, purposely. Seems they want to separate themselves from the rest of the industry by addressing this, and I hope they do, because it's cheap.

Annoying, yes. Necessary, apparently not so much.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 6:07 PM

CharlemagneRH:
    it doesn't want you to know why you didn't qualify

Agreed, for the introductory questions. And I've been rejected many times. These times however, it said I qualified and allowed me to start the survey. From that point, I should be considered a legitimate candidate no matter what my responses are. They are collecting data and not paying for it, simple as that.

RSS