Forums

Help › Forums

Why can't i qualify for any survey's on Ampario?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 18 2010 1:17 PM (27 replies)
  • overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 6:09 PM

Well that's it, i've tried to qualify for this ampario survey AT LEAST 25 times over the space of 3 weeks or so and EVERY FREAKIN TIME they reject me!  Why the heck can't i qualify for any of their surveys, they say they have surverys for everyone and then say every single day that i can't qualify.  This is stupid, isn't the whole point of survey's to find out the opinions of people?  Well how can we freakin give you our opinions when you prevent me from taking any of your ********* surveys!!!

(Expletives Deleted).

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 10:28 PM

Hi OTT,

Unfortunately, we can't help you with that one. =(

All of the surveys are hosted and processed through TrialPay and I imagine some are looking for a very specific demo such as people under 150 lbs or women over 35.  You could try to contact TrialPay Support to find out why you do not qualify for a certain survey,  however, it's likely they don't give out that information to prevent false responses from corrupting their sample data.

Best advice I can give is to keep trying once every week or so.  Eventually they are bound to have a survey that you will qualify for.

• sabecj
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 7:52 PM

Just keep trying, i eventually got through twice now.  Over a space of about 3 weeks now.

• Chipsalot
    74 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 6:41 AM

I've looked at the surveys offered and they are a bit like making a claim on an insurance company.

They will cough up if the event occurred on February 30th, providing there was a hailstorm in the Simpson Desert and while a politician somewhere in the world was telling the truth.There also has to be an elephant housed in your dog kennel.

The old maxim applies... If it looks too good to be true... it generally is.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 7:00 AM

No problems here. It helps if you have loads of kids living at home and you've sampled everything in the food, drink and make-up line, if you know what I mean.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 7:36 AM

piztaker:

No problems here. It helps if you have loads of kids living at home and you've sampled everything in the food, drink and make-up line, if you know what I mean.

So true. All I said was I drank beer and the next 20 minutes was all about beer. TY for the 450 credits!  :-)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 8:07 AM

YankeeJim:
    So true. All I said was I drank beer and the next 20 minutes was all about beer. TY for the 450 credits!  :-)
    Me (hic) too!

• Judas6
    79 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 12:32 PM

What's funny about all this is by the time you get to the part where they tell you you're not "qualified" for any of their surveys,you've already answered enough questions so they've already gotten their market research and don't need anything else from you.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 1:29 PM
    Spot on. After 17 surveys, every one was qualified until 8 or 9 questions in, then BANG!!! you are not qualified for this survey.
  • Errant
    72 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 4:34 PM

Try asking your wife, girlfriend, mother etc. to try. I did 1 but couldn't qualify for any more. I asked my wife to give it a try and she had no problem.

RSS