Help › Forums

average completion, etc....

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 10 2016 6:45 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Woogmoog
    45 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 4:56 AM

I would like to know what it means when I'm going to start a multiplayer game I have that yellow button saying average completion, some people have green and some people I saw before orange. What does that mean?

Thanks everybody

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 9:24 AM

Woogmoog:

I would like to know what it means when I'm going to start a multiplayer game I have that yellow button saying average completion, some people have green and some people I saw before orange. What does that mean?

Thanks everybody

hi

we changed from completion % to average fields. just shows you if a person completes most of his/her games or not. 

I think green is 80-100% completion and rest are lower.

-wgticon

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 9:57 AM

wow !!! 

icon ..is that a SLIP !! .. i was wunder'n what the green % probly was.. an had came to the conclusion that it was as u said ..80-100% green

i like the check mark system ..  its as good as the % way was & seems to work well for me any way.. if i'm random joining... and see yellow... poof im gone.. it may take a few more search's .. but its worth it,, 

i have stuck to only playing with green checks.. and have had 99% of the games finish'd .. since it changed to the check mark style... 

actually i get a kick out of ... say when i make up a game... and yellow checks try to join... '''GIVING them the OLE BOOT'''' .. seems to give some satisfaction ... for all the other times quitter's have wasted my time... 

peace.... STAY GREEN .. :)

• JackMorland
    91 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 8:35 AM

It's almost impossible staying green when your opponents either quit or forfait mostly-

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 12:09 PM

Be more careful choosing opponents, and take into account what game types you play.

I rarely have opponents that quit and most of the people I play have a yellow check mark. I do not play game types that prevent me from finishing if an opponent quits.

I play opponents most days i play WGT.

• JackMorland
    91 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 12:49 AM

You're right you must be careful chosing opponents...but it's also a shot in the dark...you never know what kind of player you have to deal with. I have a question - if they quit and leave you alone and force you also to quit or forfait the game...will that choice affect your check color?

• TAALASKA1
    148 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 9:02 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

wow !!! 

icon ..is that a SLIP !! .. i was wunder'n what the green % probly was.. an had came to the conclusion that it was as u said ..80-100% green

i like the check mark system ..  its as good as the % way was & seems to work well for me any way.. if i'm random joining... and see yellow... poof im gone.. it may take a few more search's .. but its worth it,, 

i have stuck to only playing with green checks.. and have had 99% of the games finish'd .. since it changed to the check mark style... 

actually i get a kick out of ... say when i make up a game... and yellow checks try to join... '''GIVING them the OLE BOOT'''' .. seems to give some satisfaction ... for all the other times quitter's have wasted my time... 

You sir have exhibited your total narrow minded attitude regarding check mark color. I was green for ages until self admitted WGT problems booted me a large percentage of the time. Hence check  mark went to yellow. Not a quitter and certainly can't control software glitches, server problems and 3 of 4 people quitting on hole #1 while i am playing with them and choose to play a new game with others,etc.. Rethink your tunnel vision and satisfaction when getting enjoyment of booting somebody under your misguided "theory" as to why someone isn't the same color as you are. Go join WBT...WORLD BOWLING TOUR................TAALASKA1 AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:04 PM

TAALASKA1:

2DAMFLASHY:

wow !!! 

You sir have exhibited your total narrow minded attitude regarding check mark color. I was green for ages until self admitted WGT problems booted me a large percentage of the time. Hence check  mark went to yellow. Not a quitter and certainly can't control software glitches, server problems and 3 of 4 people quitting on hole #1 while i am playing with them and choose to play a new game with others,etc.. Rethink your tunnel vision and satisfaction when getting enjoyment of booting somebody under your misguided "theory" as to why someone isn't the same color as you are. Go join WBT...WORLD BOWLING TOUR................TAALASKA1 AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WGT at its worst wouldn't be the sole contributor to a finish rate that puts someone at yellow or orange.  You can make excuses, deflect, and white-wash all you want.  Using WGT as a scapegoat will make you look foolish to anyone who knows this place.

• JoeCorrao
    9 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 12:35 PM

that old canard

• Powerman600000
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 12:52 AM

its hard for some to stay green when wgt has as many failures as it does... helping you to lower your % by forcing you to reboot because your screen continuously locks up....and I have fast internet speed.

• PAGES
RSS