Forums

Help › Forums

earning credits

Tue, Nov 14 2017 4:23 AM (38 replies)
  • RadioactiveRebel
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 5:34 PM

I earn roughly 100 credits a day just from videos. You have the trade 100 points for 75 credit ones. You get 7 a day plus sometimes up to 150 more with the "earn 5 points for watching this video" tag at bottom. There are also some videos you can watch on the top of that block for credits, sometimes as many as 5 credits. This is all under the Watch Videos section.

Then there is the More Offers tab that sometimes has videos also. I probably spend an hour watching all these and have amassed almost 4k credits since started playing 2 weeks ago.

If you do any of the offers, be SURE to take a screenshot of the completion page. Half of them won't give you credits and only about half of the ones you have to file a report for will eventually give you the credits after 3 days because 'something' was wrong with your proof. Most of the ones that give you no trouble are for less than 100 credits. I've had some for 404 credits that I got after filing a report. If they want a card number just avoid them. I also suggest you set up another e-mail for filling out forms as you WILL be bombarded by offers. Make sure you remember how to access it as sometimes you have to click a link to verify.

• sjdesilets
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 5:44 PM

I have completed many surveys, yet never received credits.

I also downloaded and installed programs.  Credit award was good.  never received them.

I start to think this earning credits thing is not trustworthy.

Warning.  The games download will also install malware on your computer.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 9:31 PM

I have been playing about 10 months and have yet to use any real money to get equipment.I have done many surveys and watched many videos and have received the offered credits most of the time. Several surveys were finished but the reward not posted. Contacting WGT through the links provided quickly resolved the issues. With some of the videos, I do multi-task (you have to love windows) by reading the daily news or the blogs I enjoy. Ultimately, only the individual can put a value on their time to decide if money or time should be spent for credits. The only other option is to use entirely free equipment and balls. I do use an avatar that normally costs 800 credits but the WGT ran a special and gave it away for playing in a free tournament; so do watch for those kinds of promotions.

One other consideration, the more free things you do, the more your email address gets flooded. I would strongly suggest having a throwaway email account to use when doing surveys or accepting offers.

• weredidtheballgo
    15 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2014 3:04 PM

I do surveys and watch vids...since i started . At this time i have 14.000 free credits saved, this is after buying some better clubs when i made tour pro. it takes time but can be done. 

• Bloodhand
    6 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2014 1:19 PM

Here in Portugal we have no surveys.

Only have 7 videos per day.

Even looking at 7 videos every day gives an average 150cr a month.

Therefore, to have decent clubs and balls, or bought with money, or we are fortunate to have good friends who can help us.

I know people on Canada and USA which can earn 1000 cr in one day just making surveys. That's unfair to with other countries.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 11:05 AM

The free credits are paid by the advertisers..

It is fair to only offer those free credit paying advertisements in selected countries, because that's where the markets are that the products are available, and the advertisements were designed for.

It makes zero business sense to spend advertising dollars to advertise a product in a market where the product is not available.

You have to consider that WGT is based in the US. Consequently, way more North American advertisers will want to advertise on WGT.

• KlamityJ
    14 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 10:31 AM

Taking surveys  LOL.  Twice now I tried..both times took over 1hr. and got to end where I had to choose 2 products or companies.  Picked 1st one...that took 1/2 hr while they gathered most of my info which I had already given..we went back and forth and I gave up!!

• mukbrain
    225 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 2:23 PM

^Just in the last 18 hours, I've earned 84 credits (ALL videos), have possibly 12 more (depending of what happens with the report), and still will get another 50-60 when I do the videos in a little more than 2.5 hours, so I'll have possibly 150 credits today - and much more than enough to get the L98 R1 (just 4600XP away, 3-4 days worth, and stand at 3393 credits as of now).

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:41 PM

easiest way to earn credits is to win them in tournaments. Built up more than 53K that way

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:43 PM

mukbrain:

^Just in the last 18 hours, I've earned 84 credits (ALL videos), have possibly 12 more (depending of what happens with the report), and still will get another 50-60 when I do the videos in a little more than 2.5 hours, so I'll have possibly 150 credits today - and much more than enough to get the L98 R1 (just 4600XP away, 3-4 days worth, and stand at 3393 credits as of now).

as for your purchase, buying golf balls would help your game far more than the R1 driver will. You simply are not getting that much out of your clubs playing starter balls

RSS