Tue, Nov 14 2017 4:23 AM (38 replies)
  • boeling
    320 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2013 3:15 AM

4 WEEK , 81 CR  :)

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2013 12:22 PM

Member for just over 10 months - average credit earnings per week roughly 215 not taking into account time away from game due to holidays etc. 

Would stay well away from any "offer" that requires credit card details or require you to download anything - My antivirus comes up with "malicious link" warning on 99.9% of all download click-throughs. Would be nice if these were vetted by WGT but I suppose a degree of common sense has to be expected from all players (btw, this is NOT a product available through the pro-shop..!)

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 9:47 PM

I have a problem  with SponsorPay in More Offers in Earn Free Credits, i'll never receive the slightest  credit. It's hard to progress in the game and  buy good clubs with that.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 10:08 AM

Making it to master with starter clubs and balls should be a goal for anyone,then it's time to take the credit card out and invest 50 dollars on equipment and balls.Then your next goal is legend and when you make it,sell your clubs and invest another 50 bucks to buy new and better ones.

100 dollars for a year or two of enjoying this great game is not that much.

All the while you still go through the rituals of watching the videos every day and finding ways to do surveys.

There is no way around it,except put a sexy pic of a beautiful girl,be nice to all the men and they will all become your friend and will gift you all the clubs and balls you need.

Oh don't forget to change avatar to female and get a sexy name,or else it won't work.

Have a good day everyone.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 10:11 AM

No offense to the real women who play this game,and there are some great ones.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 9:50 PM

senec:

Making it to master with starter clubs and balls should be a goal for anyone,then it's time to take the credit card out and invest 50 dollars on equipment and balls.Then your next goal is legend and when you make it,sell your clubs and invest another 50 bucks to buy new and better ones.

100 dollars for a year or two of enjoying this great game is not that much.

All the while you still go through the rituals of watching the videos every day and finding ways to do surveys.

There is no way around it,except put a sexy pic of a beautiful girl,be nice to all the men and they will all become your friend and will gift you all the clubs and balls you need.

Oh don't forget to change avatar to female and get a sexy name,or else it won't work.

Have a good day everyone.

Okay I admit, I will occasionally flirt with the rare female "toon" (not sure if it's a RL woman behind the screen), but I sure as rain have never gifted anything to one.

If I'm talking to her and words like "balls" or "giving it to you" come up, I'm not talking about golf anymore.

• arnken
    4,056 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2013 7:38 AM

yor right i know of at least 2 who r using opposite  avatars 

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:20 PM

HacMcDuffer:

500 credits a month is easily do-able watching videos only. It's all I get access to so it has to do.

Im curious,,can you tell me the time it takes you in real time to make this 5 bucks?

at some point isnt it more worth it to just stick your card in there?

• DabarrVzla
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 9:29 AM

One question, can I change the WGT money  to credit?

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 10:51 AM

DabarrVzla:

One question, can I change the WGT money  to credit?

Customer Support

Have a question or need help? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions, ask our community in the Forums, or contact Customer Support.

RSS