Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, lose the link to the Peanut Labs surveys forever!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 16 2019 9:54 AM (6 replies)
  • Cmehammer1
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:56 AM

WGT, You guys have a good thing going here. You don't need an outfit like Peant labs survey weighing you down.  I clicked on a link 400 credits for a  consumer survey. I answered the first screen correctly to make sure I'm not a computer, it took me to the next screen and said I didnt qualify, here's 5 credits. Are you kidding me??? I just think that you should seperate yourselves from these kind companies. Granted it only wasted 1 minute of my time, but it was 1 minute too much. These are not the kind of companies you want to associatewith. Sponsors are important, but not the kind that bother your customers.

• Braidan1218
    101 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 11:01 AM

I'll take 5 credits for failing to qualify over wasting 10-15 minutes and getting nothing.

• bigbobbis
    48 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 5:15 PM

What might we do about Peanut Surveys . . . spend time filling out their survey . . . cannot complete it because of a problem on their side and now I am suspended for four days . .  who might we talk to?

• bigbobbis
    48 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2019 9:34 AM

I am still  hopeful I can find someone to talk to ... any ideas ... anyone

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2019 5:23 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2019 7:40 PM

bigbobbis:

I am still  hopeful I can find someone to talk to ... any ideas ... anyone

You might try the greeters at Walmart.

They may have some influence on the survey thing!

:=)

• raiod147851
    8 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 9:54 AM

Surveys are a waste of time and the vast majority are just like this:

"Please complete all this page with all your personal info. Well done Sir!! Unfortunately you don't qualify for our survey so we are giving you nothing in return and we are keeping all your data and we are going to sell it to third parties to make money with your own personal data. Have a nice day!!"

RSS