https://imgur.com/a/0PH8mH3

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 12:34 AM

Fixed that for you Bryan.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 9:19 AM

I have not yet worked out how to save a screen grab of a scorecard in the new Early Release Flashless version of the PC game. Each time I try to do it it ignores the image within the game and just saves a shot of my desktop underneath.

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong and/or tell me something different I could be doing right?

Thanks,

Nigel.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 9:36 AM

Have you got the game in fullscreen mode Nigel, or does the screengrab do the same thing in any window size?

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 12:10 PM

Hi Nigel

How are you trying to do the screengrab ? If you're running Win 10, under accessories the Snipping Tool might help. You can set a delay, which gives you time to get back to full screen.

Cheers!

Rich

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 11:32 PM

Thanks Scott, and thanks Rich.

Scott, I was trying it in full screen mode, yes. So not being in full screen mode is the key then, although I have managed to access other open programs at the same time by using ALT+TAB.

The Snipping Tool is useful and I have used it for scorecards many times in the Flash version, but again in full screen on the new version I can't call it up and have the scorecard on-screen at the same time.

Is there a way for me to change the view so that it is not full screen when I have the scorecard in view? I don't think I have access to the settings icon on that screen although I could be misremembering that.

Thanks for your help you two.

N.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 12:59 AM

Looks like you have to come back out of the scorecard view to access the screensize options Nigel, and not being in fullscreen seems to be the answer for screenshots, unless you use my fullscreen app for the game, which allows you to take fullscreen captures and have any other programs open on the screen at the same time.

Cheers,

Scott.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 5:41 AM

Hi Nigel

No problems, sorry I can't help more. I don't have it installed so I don't know how it reacts.
    If I'm using the fullscreen mode in the current (online) version and hit the "Windows" key the menu pops up on the left hand side, you can select the Snipping Tool from there. (I have it on my task bar) Wether it will then stay on top I can't say.

Cheers!

Rich

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 8:11 AM

Thanks again Scott and Rich.

Scott, I'll try that and let you know.

Rich, sadly the Snipping Tool does not stay on top, no. But it was a good suggestion.

Nigel.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 3:04 PM

Just reporting back Scott, as promised.

Thanks for your tip and link to the app you shared, that seemed to do the trick. Just having the taskbar available barely dimishes the game screen to any consequantial amount and as a bonus it also gave me access to the little memory and cache-cleaning app I use during play that sits in the system tray.

Here's the proof of the pudding, and thanks again!

Nigel.

RSS