How to Post Your Scorecard (Windows)

Mon, May 29 2023 12:51 AM (382 replies)
  • Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 11:51 AM

ScottHope:

Very nice post Elk.

Thanks Scott.

I also enjoyed your video very much and thought that was a great idea to give a step by step explanation. Nice job

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 9:33 AM

By jove I think I've got it !! lol   How easy was that...mad

Sent sleeve Scott...thks for your patience !

Ty to all who helped  n1

Andy

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 9:54 AM
    Nice one Andy, well done and thank you very much for the callies, appreciate that immensely. (The world is now your oyster, or maybe the forum's your whelk, lol. Anyways, enjoy the knowledge).
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 7:36 AM

lol !!!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2013 6:55 PM

My wife and I follow the instructions to insert media from photo-bucket and all it puts in my post is some script!

I follow the steps to the letter, upload the score-card in photo-bucket. Go and paste it in the insert media tab and all I get is some script in my post, no score-card.

I used to send my drawings to an art site all the time years ago and now I can't remember how the eff to send them.

What a mind eff. I don't suppose anyones knows what the hell I'm doing wrong or why the heck it won't post my scorecard.

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2013 10:07 PM

Are you using the code under IMG codes in photo-bucket?

If so, you don't need to use the insert media button because the [IMG] tags are already included. Just delete everything in bold below from what you paste and you should be good to go.

I added periods below so it wouldn't work

[URL.=http://s162.photobucket.com/user/media/lknlk.jpg.html][IMG.]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/lknlk.jpg[/IMG.] [/URL.]

Hope that helps. 

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 1:31 AM

Perhaps this'll help you Bubba.

Elknoxious:
    Are you using the code under IMG codes in photo-bucket?

I don't know why but I was under the impression that those IMG codes didn't work here, silly me, thanks for pointing that out Elk. The only problem with using the IMG tags is that it will post the image at full resolution which, if the picture is wider than about 480 pixels, means you will not be able to see all of it.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 5:53 AM

I'm following the instructions that WGT provided. Obviously I'm computer illiterate lol.

I'll try what you recommend. I'm copying the IMG code and going to my club forum to paste it in 'insert media' and all I'm getting is a script and no pic.

I used to send my drawings all the time to deviant art and other art sites! But it was years ago and I can't remember how the heck I did it  lol.

I guess that's all part of getting too old lol. Losing my memory banks.

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 6:14 AM

Watch my video Bubba, if you still can't do it then I'll try an walk you through it.

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 6:43 AM

I am trying to do some of this stuff & i fell across this page thread this morning, I don't have time now to go throgh it all but my goodness , Elk, your post must have taken you hours with this dropping the spelling all the time here. A personal thank you, to all of you who contributed to all of this Helpful instead of HATEFUL info that has been goining about.  Especially how to take screen shots.

1 thing I learned is if you are going to type something rather lengthy,, go to word or equal,, type and spell check will work & you don't have to keep fudging with this. Simply highlight and copy and paste to here. This may have already been stated as I said  I have not had the time to read all..SOMEBODY has to work.

thank you all so much for this info. I watch Zio Mio a lot &  that man should receive an award for his comic genius. This is what the makers had in mind during design. FUN.

And to the Moderators, thank you for the hushing of a rather toublesome individual recently. Hopefuly a time out will help him relect, after his rage resides of course.

Pee

RSS