Help › Forums

Bilko's Wind Calculator Now A Program

Mon, Aug 14 2023 7:11 PM (175 replies)
  • Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 6:08 PM

YankeeJim:

Buggyyy:
    Actually, an applet can only be ran from an internet browser, therefore it's not an applet. It is considered an application. 

ap·plet Noun /ˈaplit/ 

applets plural

1. A very small application, esp. a utility program performing one or a few simple functions

Exactly what this does. Hence, "more" like an applet.

You're right. I was thinking about it in Java Programming terms.

• JKURTZ85
    147 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 6:01 PM

is is a virus ran a scan and says trojan!!! def reporting you guys for this

• TravisT3
    53 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:25 PM

JKURTZ85:

is is a virus ran a scan and says trojan!!! def reporting you guys for this

Have you ever heard of a False positive?

Virus and malware programs are not fool proof and are only as good as their last update.

• pjschaub
    173 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 6:14 PM

I've been running it for 2 months and just renewed norton and I have no issue with virus, not sure what it's picking up but as for me no problem.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 6:24 PM

Statement: is is a virus ran a scan and says Trojan!!! def reporting you guys for this

Answer: It is a false Positive

Same here with Viper software, just ignore it. Computer will not crash. 

Bilko's Wind Calculator is Excellent and does what it should do. Takes the annoyance out of the game by having to estimate and use a little math.

• bennyhotnuts
    157 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 2:25 AM

josephk2317:

Statement: is is a virus ran a scan and says Trojan!!! def reporting you guys for this

Answer: It is a false Positive

Same here with Viper software, just ignore it. Computer will not crash. 

Bilko's Wind Calculator is Excellent and does what it should do. Takes the annoyance out of the game by having to estimate and use a little math.

You mean it takes out the main skill of the game?

Next step, a programme that clicks at the right time for you!! Takes out the annoyance of having to time shots.

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 6:37 AM

this program works fine for me have no probs and no virus bilkos wind calculator is as good as u hitting the ding after making some calculations im always within 4 feet  most of the time still learning but boy its changed my game alot catex

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 10:29 AM

I was simply describing it as I had tried it a few times when I was in the Pro tier. It has helped me be able to guesstimate on my own now. Just like the putter pal you can purchase on here. It's a tool to help you learn a new skill then when you acquire that skill you let it go.

PEACE  

• RandiNancy
    6 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 11:30 AM

Thank you to Bilko! I just used the putting aid AND wind calculator. They are AWESOME! I didn't have any problems with them about virus issues.

• ACubed10
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 10:00 PM

is there any way we can get this so it can run on a Mac? Feeling left out haha

RSS