Forums

Help › Forums

Bilko's Wind Calculator Now A Program

Mon, Aug 14 2023 7:11 PM (175 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 5:29 AM

notonthis:
    Danmark is just a man with no balls. He comments on my wall then blocks me so i can't respond.

That's why you just consider the source and ignore him (can't understand his big brain babble anyway.)

.....with all due respect, of course.  :-)

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 5:36 AM

Thank you for your gift, much appreciated, cheers !

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 1:20 PM

notonthis:

This is why i call him a moron OZv0 jThZjsv2ywOw2p6.htp the only time i thought about cheating was when i was gonna cheat on my girl to be with yours then i sent her home cause i found out she doesnt shave.

I hope you sent that to WGT. That kind of stuff should not be tolerated here.

• DynamiteTommy
    172 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:33 AM

So now that people in this game don't need skills anymore. what's else is new

• DynamiteTommy
    172 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:39 AM

most disgusting thread i've ever met in my life

• raymartin00
    22 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:05 PM

Really.

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:27 PM

Tommy,
              Please let me congratulate you on your AWESOME skill!

Joined 6/5    - broke par on Oakmont back 9 and advanced to Lvl 20 - all in 1 day!  WOW
                  6/9    - reached Lvl 30 (4th day of play)
                  6/17 - Lvl 40
                  6/23 - Lvl 50 (yes I saw the 'Level-up Boosts') Scored 29 on RSG Back 9 WOW x2

7/22 - 32 on KIA Back 9  - Great Score!! (Oh - no ranked rounds since this date)  FANTASTIC  PROGRESS - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
                  8/4   - Total of 11 ranked rounds, 15 tournaments - 2 top 10's & 4 top 100's
                                BUT a bunch of Match & A/S Matches!  What remarkable talent &                 skill !!!(Oh, why no ranked rounds?)
                   8/4  - Take a low shot at Sgt Bilko for a wind/range aid that has benefited a                               number of  us (LESS) talented players.

So, in the interest of honesty and integrity, if it is disgusting for 'us lesser talents' to use Bilko - What, SIR would you suggest?

(To your credit, it does not appear that you are "poaching" on 'less skilled' low level players)
               This old man suggests that you accept the fact that you are exceptionally skilled (or maybe something else) and leave Bilko - as well as other players who contribute positively to this community alone.  (To clarify - please - be quiet!)

Why are you insistent on painting a "bullseye" on your activities - are you really that good?

• raymartin00
    22 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:52 PM

DynamiteTommy:

most disgusting thread i've ever met in my life

Really

Had to post a second time with quotes as I'm still in purgatory.

ray

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 3:26 PM

Wheels65:

Tommy,
              Please let me congratulate you on your AWESOME skill!

He also to be congratulates on entering 7 comps on the day he join!!  That say something about him.  :)

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 4:51 PM

As I said - AWESOME (or something else altogether!!)

RSS