Forums

Help › Forums

Bilko's Wind Calculator Now A Program

Mon, Aug 14 2023 7:11 PM (175 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 1:08 PM

Shiner, I did that . I made every shot with NO SPIN and just adjusted the power of the shot.

Also this was not a  shot at Sarge by any means. I was just saying it did not work for me and was wondering if I was missing something. So I asked. Then Mr I taught the world (YJ) had to step in like always with a smart ass remark

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 4:41 PM

YankeeJim:

Lizard69:

Woodoworkery:

I must be missing something here , but Bilko's wind calculator at least for me ,is sooooooooo far off it's not funny.

Agreed 100%

2 stuck up Tour Legends passing judgement on a nice piece of work designed to help new players.

You both ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Go play with your 26s and 27s and leave stuff like this to the common folk that need it AND are thankful for it.

And you are the 3 one so give me a break ............................t

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 4:44 PM

Woodoworkery:

*** don't stop at Wolf Creek, go any where Oly, RSG, OAK. Damn all I said was it was not working for me, and instead  of you saying here try this, right away you get all defensive, all you can do is criticize , and  say this is easy to learn,  you never give any concrete advise.  

He did do a lot of work , but it doesn't work with my set up.

Try giving some sound advise and quit talking in circles.

I agree with you hi never give a right advise hehhehehehehehehehehehe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 5:23 PM

Woodoworkery:
    Also this was not a  shot at Sarge by any means.

It sooooooo sounded like it. 4 months ago you had to WD from a RG because it wouldn't work and now it's so far off it's not funny?  Talk about talking in circles.

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 6:21 PM

Danmark2010:

SGTBilko:

Finally we can offer you a program instead of a spreadsheet thanks to the great work by STEVEOSH! Just download and install. Merry Christmas to all my WGT Friends.

Please like bilko's tools on Facebook! 
    !

I don't like the ideea to use somthing like this to make better my game i love the challenge with my brain not with computer help.So guys if you are a corect play with your brain and live this guy alone with his computer game.Im realy happy when i make 59 with my brain,that i call a challenge not computer help program.damn all this players use cheat

If your not gonna use it than fine dont use it but if all you have is negative stuff to say(as per usual) than why even comment on this post. Makes no sense to me. I dont use it (tried it not for me) but im not gonna knock the guy for the HARD work he put into it. 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 7:16 PM

There you go again Jim picking out what you want in the post and making a smart ass remark.

I tried it in the beginning, it did not work for me. I tried it again thinking there may have been some updating to the program, there was not and it did not work again. How in the hell is that talking in circles.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 1:03 AM

Woodoworkery:

There you go again Jim picking out what you want in the post and making a smart ass remark.

I tried it in the beginning, it did not work for me. I tried it again thinking there may have been some updating to the program, there was not and it did not work again. How in the hell is that talking in circles.

Dear Woodoworkery

WGT himself is a big circles so dont espect to mach of it and about this player YJ just want us to make it him popular with 12.000 post answer hehehhehhehheh dont give a damn

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 6:57 PM

It's faster - and at least as accurate to do this stuff in your head-at least for me. And I don't feel like I'm cheating...as you know - on the PGA tour- you would be DQ'd for using GPS based programs, or any other "aid" from another source- you can however make and use your own notes for every hole. 

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 4:49 AM

Danmark is just a man with no balls. He comments on my wall then blocks me so i can't respond. He always cries bout how much money he spent and how its not fair he can't win then calls the ones who win cheaters. To me he is just useless and his account needs to be banned just because he is a moron. He said oh when you were in my cc you wont that good well duhhhhhh over time a player should get better if they dont they might as well find another game to play. Not being mean but if you been here for years and still dont have a clue how to play at your best then move on. Otherwise stick to ctth and alt shot bit dont whine when you cant win ready goes.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 4:52 AM

This is why i call him a moron OZv0 jThZjsv2ywOw2p6.htp the only time i thought about cheating was when i was gonna cheat on my girl to be with yours then i sent her home cause i found out she doesnt shave.

RSS