Forums

Help › Forums

Bilko's Wind Calculator Now A Program

Mon, Aug 14 2023 7:11 PM (175 replies)
  • thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 6:35 PM

what ever happened to putting the time in and practising instead of using this lazy short cut/cant be arsed doing it for myself programme! one of the most challenging aspects of this game is calculating winds and green elevations and this programme just takes that out of your hands! for me its diluting the game experience and pissing on the thousands of players who had to learn from trial and error, in my opinion theres 3 points to a good approach shot, club selection,wind direction and hitting the ding! now this programme ticks 2 of those boxes so all thats left is pressing a mouse button! but if you find that satisfying then good luck to you`s! ....another WGT f`up in my humble opinion!

tws

• Kennylee1954
    8 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 1:27 PM

my question is in regards to the elevation. what /how do you input? for example, up 4' do you enter 4.0, or 48 (48") or if you should have one that is 5'2" ? Please clarify. Thanks

• pjschaub
    173 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 6:29 PM

Kennylee1954:
    my question is in regards to the elevation. what /how do you input? for example, up 4' do you enter 4.0, or 48 (48") or if you should have one that is 5'2" ? Please clarify. Thanks

If the box states 4 ft. I just but "4" ↑or ↓. When in inches I look at it as in ft., so if it is 4in. I just put "0" ↑or ↓. if it states 24in.(2ft.) I will place a "2" ↑or↓  If this is what your asking?

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 2:33 AM

3 feet = 1 yard

You would put a 1 for a 3 foot elevation,etc.

• alpenpirat
    1,123 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 3:01 AM

only, I play here hundreds of rounds, and try some with logical arithmetic to calculate the distance. With the result that I fooled myself beastly incidents at WGT. Ok .. all a matter of feeling. With the due day form. How can I move very many hits in recent times to the hole, especially with CTTH, and in the same game with all distances, but which failed to become a hack? Lie about everything. ***. And moneymaking. A logical game would build on someone improves. But not constantly occurs in the same place. Just as it has often been addressed here. WGT has its Vavoriten. And there will be a few here who have a software program. of rounds, and try some with logical arithmetic to calculate the distance. With the result that I fooled myself beastly incidents at WGT. Ok .. all a matter of feeling. With the due day form. How can I move very many hits in recent times to the hole, especially with CTTH, and in the same game with all distances, but which failed to become a hack? Lie about everything. ***. And moneymaking. A logical game would build on someone improves. But not constantly occurs in the same place. Just as it has often been addressed here. WGT has its Vavoriten. And there will be a few here who have a software program.

• alpenpirat
    1,123 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 3:17 AM

Hy BILKO-

Thank you very much, that you will infected the browsers here with your B1 Troyan efect. 

*** You. 

• TravisT3
    53 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 4:04 AM

alpenpirat:

Hy BILKO-

Thank you very much, that you will infected the browsers here with your B1 Troyan efect. 

*** You. 

The file is not infected .You got that trojan / malware some where else. or your virus software is picking  false positives. I've downloaded  from his site numerous times with no problem. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 4:08 AM

If you got a B1 Trojan it wasn't from any of his downloads. I have downloaded them on 2 different PC's and got no viruses at all. 

• alpenpirat
    1,123 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 4:25 AM

Oky. back wards. 

Now i installed the Chrome Browser new, all is away and clean now. Have had a scan with all options. True that some virus-software gives you sensitiv reactions and they are not true. . That you think all is over. Right...the sun can be shining 

:-))

Regards from Alps 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 4:38 AM

I must be missing something here , but Bilko's wind calculator at least for me ,is sooooooooo far off it's not funny.

RSS