Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for Santa

Wed, Dec 2 2020 9:33 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Shkiela
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 9:32 AM

Hi I just got the amateur tier and really want to move forward, but i've gotta a problem I need a better putter, I saw you guys giving away the gifts to right and to left, so I though maybe I'll writte a letter to Santa =] Ive got 125c which I earned by watching vids, thats the only free option what i can get in Ireland, I need 275c more to get

TaylorMade Spider Putter (L19+)

which priced at 400c,so if to try to go free way I'll need around 1.5 month to get it...for the moment I'd say that putter would be a legend compared to the one which i've got.

So please dear Santa could you make my wish come true !!!! =]] Thanx

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 1:33 PM

Shkiela:

Hi I just got the amateur tier and really want to move forward, but i've gotta a problem I need a better putter, I saw you guys giving away the gifts to right and to left, so I though maybe I'll writte a letter to Santa =] Ive got 125c which I earned by watching vids, thats the only free option what i can get in Ireland, I need 275c more to get

TaylorMade Spider Putter (L19+)

which priced at 400c,so if to try to go free way I'll need around 1.5 month to get it...for the moment I'd say that putter would be a legend compared to the one which i've got.

So please dear Santa could you make my wish come true !!!! =]] Thanx

done

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 1:38 PM

borntobesting:
    done

Santa is on the march  !

dflop  !

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 2:00 PM

Very nice of you Sting.

• Shkiela
    11 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 8:24 AM

thanks a lot borntobesting you are a good santa =] just made my day!!

• Braidan1218
    101 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 11:37 AM

Since santa appears to be here any chance he might have a driver in his bag?

I'm using the starter plus so ANY driver is an improvement lol.

• tremeluec
    33 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 12:05 PM

Hi     Not asking for anything but just to say it is nice to see that some members appreciate that others living in some countries cannot or find it hard to earn credits, have been playing this game since 2009 clubs are well worn driver is bent but great for dog legs  MERRY CHRISTMAS all

• Rennykogers
    14 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 1:37 PM

there should be a way to gift the clubs you bought but don't use anymore

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 2:26 PM

Santa Santa,I would love to get the R11s driver for Christmas but WGT put it at a level higher than it used to be ( Indian givers LOL)so i guess I have to wait until next year but this year a dozen sleeves of the Nike level 71 balls would be great,if that package is to big to fit down the chimney please adjust accordingly,please please please,thank you Santa Thank You Thank You Thank You....

• remymartin71
    70 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 2:48 PM

im a poor legens im living in austria absolutely no surveys or videos here i would like to have some nike balls for cristmas dear santa happy x mas to all over the world

• PAGES
RSS