Help › Forums

Swing Meter - missing percent lines all of a sudden

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 3 2019 11:46 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MoeFine
    14 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 2:13 PM

In the middle of a Blitz round, the percent marks on the irons and woods disappeared.  Is there a setting or are my eyes just screwing with me?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 2:26 PM

hi

did they come back in a new game?

-wgticon

• MoeFine
    14 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 2:48 PM

Unfortunately no.  Now I am trying to see if they were even there in the first place.  It was weird.  I thought there were meter marks on the driver, woods, irons, and wedges, but it is possible that they were never there in the first place.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 3:11 PM

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon

Seriously??? I've been here 3.5 yrs and I know you've been here longer. So when did the game ever give you "percent lines" for Irons and woods.  I'll give you a hint - Never.

OP, the only time you get "percent lines" is if you had purchased or been given a "putter pal".  They only work on the greens  and they apparently run out after so many putts - waste of money if you ask me.  

Unless it's a Blitz thing(I don't play), Percent lines for irons & woods don't exist and never have.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 3:54 PM

Mem11:

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon

Seriously??? I've been here 3.5 yrs and I know you've been here longer. So when did the game ever give you "percent lines" for Irons and woods.  I'll give you a hint - Never.

OP, the only time you get "percent lines" is if you had purchased or been given a "putter pal".  They only work on the greens  and they apparently run out after so many putts - waste of money if you ask me.  

Unless it's a Blitz thing(I don't play), Percent lines for irons & woods don't exist and never have.

No not a blitz thing.Maybe he is confusing the lines that separate the dark blue and light blue forgiveness area near the ding bar. As we all know there has never been anything similar to putter pal for woods and irons. 

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 4:12 PM

borntobesting:

No not a blitz thing.Maybe he is confusing the lines that separate the dark blue and light blue forgiveness area near the ding bar. As we all know there has never been anything similar to putter pal for woods and irons. 

Could be, but if he's using those for "percent lines", he's going to be way off...

• MoeFine
    14 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 12:24 AM

I apologize.  I swear I saw them before.  I now don't think so.  I may have just had a major brain fart.

• rjt111
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 4:43 PM

They were there for me too. Gone now

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 8:49 AM

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 9:55 AM

Hi Moe

Are you meaning the "Shot Pal"  maybe ? I've accidentally turned that off before.

If you click on that little box arrowed it turns it on and off.

If it's green it's on and the divisions are shown. Grey it's turned off and they're not.

Cheers!

Rich

• PAGES
RSS