Forums

Help › Forums

Could you WGT knock me down a Tier

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 29 2012 4:23 AM (23 replies)
  • Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 4:44 PM

Hello Wgt could you please knock me down a Tier.Back to master I am not good enough to be a Tour Master,My game has gone to the pots.Thanks if you drop me down a tier that will be my Christmas Present.

• zelg
    332 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 5:24 PM

Santa is not going to deliver on that wish... nor is WGT

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 6:21 PM

Geahry1:

Hello Wgt could you please knock me down a Tier.Back to master I am not good enough to be a Tour Master,My game has gone to the pots.Thanks if you drop me down a tier that will be my Christmas Present.

LOL Good luck. I want to go back to hack, but keep my current equipment, then I might just have a chance of winning something lmao.

You will be fine, most tier changes produce some challenges but in no time you overcome them. Just enjoy the faster greens for a while and just when you have mastered that, the longer tees will loom lol.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 4:07 AM

Geahry1:

once you move up to a new tier you can never go back. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 7:43 AM

Don't worry, the only difference is speedier greens by the factor of 130 / 120. As I see, the33s and 34s are coming back to you, and at the rate you're playing the average will saturate within 2 weeks.

hf!

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 12:46 PM

you'll be fine.  i thought this was a legend requesting a tm status refund.  and, boy, is this in the wrong subforum...lol.

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 12:47 PM

pete3572:

You have a far better chance of shagging a mermaid than wgt putting you back a Tier.

lol gave me a nice smile that did

on subject m8 stick in you will soon love the faster greens, tee boxes are the same

regards

ladzrls

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 9:46 AM

It's the Hotel California syndrome. You can check in any time you like, but you can never leave.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 4:06 PM

Forget moving me back a tier, just give me five more levels. I promise to spend some bucks in return.

RSS