Forums

Help › Forums

Peanut.Labs Survey credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 22 2021 6:18 AM (8 replies)
  • josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 2:59 PM

Stay away from the 163 credit surveys for peanut labs. I just qualified for one for the men's razor survey. Walked through all of the questions for 30 minutes then right at the end I get a statement  "Survey Closed"

That is totally wrong, I should have received my credits for qualifying,taking survey AND taking 30 minutes of my time. I knew I should have just stuck with watching videos. No more surveys for me, it's a waste of my time.

So I guess the survey section is still not fixed since the last time I took one ( 3 months ago) on here.   

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 3:03 PM

I did three of them today and got paid on all of them ,   Sorry it didnt work for you .

OPY   iaaRft

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 3:08 PM

Worked properly for me today, too. Two quick rejections awarded 5 points each and one completion that paid 163 credits.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 3:10 PM

Yeah I got one with "Thank You But" for 5 credits and for this one I looked on the side to see if it showed up that I did it and was not even there. Oh well at least they did not get any real personnel info from me.

:( 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 8:28 PM

I always make note of my actual credit count and refresh the page after each survey or video I do to make sure the credits are awarded. That way I know which offer didn't pay up if one doesn't.

To tell you the truth, I have no idea if they are all accounted for in the account activity.

• Ralphoronto
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 11:00 AM

Curious to know if anyone can help with this:

I did a bunch of suveys a few weeks ago followed shortly by the page

"This Account has been Permanently Suspended"

I do not recall doing anything strange althgough I do recall having Nord VPN on for at least one survey and I know my IP address would not match my actualk address,

maybe they thought I was making stuff up?

I contacted support with no reply at all.

WGT says the issue is with Peanut Labs not WGT, but I am stuck not able to earn more credits

H E L P if you can

thanks

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 6:58 AM

Hi Ralphoronto,

Contact Peanut Labs directly with your Peanut Labs ID.  Peanut Labs ID is located in the area where you do your surveys under "Settings" right hand side top of page. 

Here is their e-mail address:

support@peanutlabs.zendesk.com

Hope this helps!

• Colt4040
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 2:53 PM

I have the same issue. My survey page has been down for weeks and WGT will have no part and are no help! So much for customer service

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 6:18 AM

You are denigrating that which has no control over a third party

RSS