Forums

Help › Forums

rory macilroy

Sun, Dec 29 2013 2:08 PM (51 replies)
  • Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 2:41 AM

If he's willing to cheat on his wife (breaking an oath / promise in the process) what else is he willing to cheat at?

• QPRMICK
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 8:01 AM

Chinajohn please get your facts right!  For a start Rory Mac is NOT MARRIED therefore could not have cheated on his Wife!    You seem to be greatly misinformed.  Are you also implying that Rory CHEATS at Golf?  HOW?  Does he kick his ball to a better lie without the 10,000 crowd or the dozens of TV cameras seeing him?   YES, accuse him of loving Money more than Golf, but DON'T falsely accuse him of being a Cheat!   PS You can't even spell his name right! 

• focoGolf
    3 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 12:17 PM

QPRMICK, I'm pretty sure chinajohn was referring to Tiger. The conversation on page 3 turned into a convo about Mr. Woods' infidelity, not McIlroy's. 

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 5:10 PM

Chinajohn:

what else is he willing to cheat at?

You and Brandel Chamblee should have a chat, I'm sure you guys have a lot in common. I doubt you could find him since he crawled under a rock somewhere. 

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2013 3:53 AM

QPRMick where did I mention Rory McIlroy?

I was referring to the previous post about Tiger Woods that basically said that his womanising wasn't a problem.

My apologies for any confusion I should have quoted the original post but please now untwist your knickers.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 11:23 PM

mantis0014:
    I didn't see the last round of that comp.  Very good 1st round by Rory shows that he will be back, I think. Good Luck to him

Well I was pretty spot on with this remark I made earlier.....lol

Adm Scott going for the Austalian Triple Crown...  that's winning the Aus Pga, Aus Masters and Aus Open in one year.... Just tripped over on the last hurdle with a terrble approch shot on the last.... hmmm

Well done to Rory, He played played well...even argueing with his caddie didn't stop him winning lol

-Roger

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 11:54 PM

he put on an amazing show,
    took him a year to dial in the nike gear,
    but now he's definitely there, can't wait to see what he does in 2014

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2013 12:12 AM

Scotty putting let him down big time.He lipped 6 putts and and so many others were just off.

He should of won by 6 shots.But that's golf.

Scotty has done a lot for golf in Australia after his last couple of months.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2013 2:26 PM

xtabent:

Scotty putting let him down big time.He lipped 6 putts and and so many others were just off.

He should of won by 6 shots.But that's golf.

Scotty has done a lot for golf in Australia after his last couple of months.

I hope for him he abandons the anchored putter in 2014,
    2 years might seem a lot to get used to a new putter, but it's not,
    especially for adam scott that had his share of lipouts (2012 british open),
    if he doesn't get comfortable with it soon, his career may suffer for it.

RSS