Forums

Help › Forums

On The Last Hole Tour Master Dissconnect on last putt

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:46 AM (3 replies)
  • Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 2:30 PM

Hello I am a True Golfer been around the game for a good 22 years now .When you start a round you finish a round.Unless something comes up which i have left of course like if the phone rings and I have to go.But what really gets me is when I was playing yesterday the one tour master leaves at 9th hole his ball was 4 inches to finish and he disconects cause of course he dont want his Avg to go up.Come on now Golf is a fun and awsome game you get the Ups,downs and All arounds which make the sport 1# in my book.You know he left that is his deal.But for me -6 +6 im finishing unless i have to pee real bad or and Emergency comes up.Anyway God Bless.Like look at me i became tour master 4 days ago had an Avg of 62 then i played a stroke game got a +2 my Avg went up to 76 I new it was coming but that is the fun of the game working your Avg as in goes up and down and up and down.

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 3:33 PM

How would we like to see Phil, Tiger, Rory, or Tommy 'Two Glove' Gainey walk of the course with a 4 inch putt left. 

NOW that would be something...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 3:49 PM

Don't worry about them, shallow, shallow, shallow. I take my beatings too, and meet some great folks. You can't win them all, and you don't lose them all. It's called enjoying yourself. The Winners usually buy the beer at the 19th.

• Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:46 AM

hahha!!!!!!!!! Your right ren.In Golf you got to take the Ups,Downs and all arounds that is what makes Golf so fun.It just cracked me up what he did.And listen to this I just got done playing a Legend Stroke Play he was +2 and he starts useing vulgar language and says I quit and left lol.... I finished +2 lost my touch at the end.Thanks for your comment and God Bless

RSS