Forums

Help › Forums

I lost to many credits because deconection!

Sat, Dec 29 2012 9:44 AM (5 replies)
  • Phlos
    48 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 1:21 PM

I always play challenge game, often the time i m loading the game stuck, i m sure my connection is ok because i test it in the same time the game is loading.
    When i m loading in a loop the only way for me to retake a connection with the game it s to close the windows and so i m deconected if i had this trouble 3 times in the match i lost it.
    I losted to many match like that where i was leader !!!!!!
    Please WGT you earn a lot of moneys (i m sure...) So pay for a better server and everybody will be happy.
    I think i m not alone to get this problem !!!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 8:59 AM

There is a contact link to deal directly with WGT people at the very bottom right of almost every page on this site. Send them a message; they will open a case file number and usually be able to help you out.

Another good option is to post this type of problem in the Community Help part of these forums and let some of the more experienced members help you with suggestions, configuration settings, etc. that might solve your problems.

Third option but a little less effective is to post your problem in the Bug Log section of the forums.

As it is, you posted in the PGA Tour & Players section of the forum and your post has nothing to do with this section. It might well be missed by the very people that can help you.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 7:35 PM

Phlos:
    Please WGT you earn a lot of moneys (i m sure...) So pay for a better server and everybody will be happy.

it's not the wgt servers....else we'd see more than just a handful of folks out of many 1000's of players entering into forum conversations on a weekly basis..

Phlos:
    I think i m not alone to get this problem !!!

you're correct...there are many people who suffer from pc & ISP issues too.

try a different browser...Maxthon3 springs to mind. download & install gamebooster...and do a latency test with your ISP.

• aYaYaiL
    24 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 5:46 AM

servers are over loaded for us europeens when U.S players coming for play, just geetting bad ping, lag or got disconnected in multiplayer (its ok alone).  Just can't play even with a good connection. a server in europe would be nice. This website is very slow too.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 6:00 AM

aYaYaiL:

servers are over loaded for us europeens when U.S players coming for play, just geetting bad ping, lag or got disconnected in multiplayer (its ok alone).  Just can't play even with a good connection. a server in europe would be nice. This website is very slow too.

It's fine here.

• aYaYaiL
    24 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 9:44 AM

so the world is perfect.

RSS