Forums

Help › Forums

Feelin Generous

Sun, Dec 23 2012 8:34 AM (220 replies)
  • DNeff23
    20 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:48 PM

It's a matter of opinion, but I see Buggy replying to alot of free gift threads and that's just what I notice from the latest 5 or 6 things it shows in your friend's activity feed on the main  WGT homepage whenever I get on and everytime I think to myself "Why is he even asking?"

I'd never be asking for a free golf bag or avatar or anything silly like that. Whether I gave out 10 gifts a day or 0 a year, I feel the same about it. When you are loaded with credits, those things should be meant for others and not you. If it's between you and a friend off of the forums and a friend is gifting you something back or what not, that is different because your friend specifically planned to give the gift to you and was not giving others the opportunity for it.

But when people post in the forums wanting to give out free stuff, I don't believe those of us with alot of credits we have earned should be trying to get them.  If I was offering a free anything and I saw someone with a lot of credits wanting it, I'd probably tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

• briggs8587
    278 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:53 PM

DNeff23:

It's a matter of opinion, but I see Buggy replying to alot of free gift threads and that's just what I notice from the latest 5 or 6 things it shows in your friend's activity feed on the main  WGT homepage whenever I get on and everytime I think to myself "Why is he even asking?"

I'd never be asking for a free golf bag or avatar or anything silly like that. Whether I gave out 10 gifts a day or 0 a year, I feel the same about it. When you are loaded with credits, those things should be meant for others and not you. If it's between you and a friend off of the forums and a friend is gifting you something back or what not, that is different because your friend specifically planned to give the gift to you and was not giving others the opportunity for it.

But when people post in the forums wanting to give out free stuff, I don't believe those of us with alot of credits we have earned should be trying to get them.  If I was offering a free anything and I saw someone with a lot of credits wanting it, I'd probably tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Thank you DNEFF.... my point exactly!!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:57 PM

OK then here goes...............A free Sleeve of Balls to the 1st person (except Buggyyy) who can show me a "Gifting Thread" that Buggyyy's not begged in.

Happy Holidays

tbe

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:57 PM

briggs8587:

DNeff23:

Thank you DNEFF.... my point exactly!!

More bubbly ***...

I  happen to turn around and gift something right back in return... EVERY SINGLE TIME!

So instead of doing this criticizing ***, find something else to do. I happen to be hosting a MP tourney where I'm giving out 50K....It may not be much, but it's something. I don't see you guys giving out anything...

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:02 PM

Buggyyy:
    I happen to be hosting a MP tourney where I'm giving out 50K.

hopefully this one unlike the other 2 or 3 ponzi schemes that got ditched (did those sponsors got their creds returned...) will run it's course and those who are meant to get paid will be paid right?

then you can shout off about having hosted a tourney. good luck either way.

just saying.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:05 PM

thebigeasy707:

Buggyyy:
    I happen to be hosting a MP tourney where I'm giving out 50K.

hopefully this one unlike the other 2 or 3 ponzi schemes that got ditched (did those sponsors got their creds returned...) will run it's course and those who are meant to get paid will be paid right?

then you can shout off about having hosted a tourney. good luck either way.

just saying.

Oh shut up...

You're not playing in it nor are you a sponsor, so why are you worried?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:11 PM

listen you dirtbag....too many folks are sick of you mooching your weasley little a$$ off.

you've had easily 50,000+ creds of a few players I can mention...and you wouldn't even send them one of them who asked a sleeve of balls....instead you laughed in their face.

i dumped you off my friend's list because of that as did a few others and you still kept sending invites day after day....finally you took the hint.

1st thing you did when you joined electra was pm folks begging for stuff....you did the same begging when you went to East Coast so I'm informed.

you STFU you arrogant little fanny.

Buggyyy:

the reason I and quite a few others gave this MP Tourney the Spanish Archer ( El Bow) was due to your previous ponzi schemes.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:17 PM

thebigeasy707:

listen you dirtbag....too many folks are sick of you mooching you weasley little a$ off.

you've had easily 50,000+ creds of a few players I can mention...and you wouldn't even send them one of them who asked a sleeve of balls....instead you laughed in their face.

i dumped you off my friend's list because of your mooching and you still kept sending invites day after day....finally you took the hint.

1st thing you did when you joined electra was pm folks begging for stuff....you did the same begging when you went to East Coast.

you STFU you arrogant little fanny.

Buggyyy:

the reason I and quite a few others gave this MP Tourney the Spanish Archer ( El Bow) was due to your previous ponzi schemes.

YESSIR!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:18 PM

why don't you argue against my accusations?

because you know fine well you cannot.

I'm only stating the facts.

tbe

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:20 PM

thebigeasy707:

why don't you argue against my accusations?

because you know fine well you cannot.

I'm only stating the facts.

tbe

I'm not going to argue back and forth...It doesn't do anything except make people mad...

RSS