Forums

Help › Forums

Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier Winner Announced, and more...

Fri, Nov 26 2021 12:50 PM (192 replies)
  • garywj
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 4:18 AM

Not  at my CC, I cant believe it... but then again this world filled with schmucks

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 8:51 AM

didanz:
    I played a country club game ,cost 10.00 credits paying the top three.I came third and was paid out 1 .4.Go figure.

Actualy......For you just to write that for all to see....makes you a bigger joke man....10 creds entry fee?? what did you expect to win???

I just have to ask....

• Nachoman0118
    12 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2013 10:55 AM

YOUR swing bar is the equivalent to some clown standing behind you waiting to sneeze. No fun in that!

• ujjbnjk
    2,125 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2013 6:11 PM

mrdyb:

didanz:
    I played a country club game ,cost 10.00 credits paying the top three.I came third and was paid out 1 .4.Go figure.

Actualy......For you just to write that for all to see....makes you a bigger joke man....10 creds entry fee?? what did you expect to win???

I just have to ask....

lol!

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2013 9:59 AM

WGTwildcat:

We have some more WGT tournament winners to announce, including this year's Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier lucky sweepstakes winner who will be going to the 2013 U.S. Open at Merion Golf Club!

Last year's VUSO winner, mrenn29, enjoyed his grand prize trip to the 2012 U.S. Open at Olympic Club and wrote this blog post to share his experience.

VUSO Qualifier Sweepstakes
    Winner: sportster
    Prize: sportster was the lucky sweepstakes winner, chosen at random, for a Grand Prize golf trip for two to attend the 2013 U.S. Open at Merion, as the special guests of the USGA. WGT player, StoneColdKiller, also won a Grand Prize trip to next year's U.S. Open at Merion for posting the top score in the golf tournament. Congrats to both of our Virtual U.S. Open Grand Prize winners!

WGT Kiawah Championship Sweepstakes
    Winner: worthel
    Prize: worthel was the lucky sweepstakes winner, selected at random from the qualifier, to win a $500 Amazon gift card.

September NKF Cadillac Golf Classic
    Winners:

1. Spammage
    2. WRWil
    3. poldimaier
    4. jlucky3333 
    5. Cygnus3000
    6. SteveOx
    7. BradySeven
    8. hognutz
    9. AllyKennedy
    10. kingstormin

Prize: The top 10 eligible leaderboard finishers won 500 WGT Credits. Use those WGT Credits to get some new virtual golf equipment in the WGT Pro Shop, or enter some more online golf tournaments! 
    Honorable Mentions: We'd like to congratulate the following WGT players on placing in the top 10, but weren't eligible to win prizes... rikirulz, GoodyChamp, genorb and mssommer.

October NKF Cadillac Golf Classic
    Winners: 

1. chrisironsbones
    2. davidh29
    3. dansamcam
    4. Spammage
    5. Ffudd
    6. genorb
    7. PRIESTESS
    8. Cygnus3000
    9. xfipro
    10. KyRock75

Prize: The top 10 eligible leaderboard finishers won 500 WGT Credits that they can use to get some new virtual golf equipment in the WGT Pro Shop, or enter more online golf tournaments! 

There is also an ongoing tournament, NKF Cadillac Golf Classic - Pebble Beach Challenge, with a 500 credit entry fee and all proceeds going to the National Kidney Foundation. A winner chosen at random will win a dream golf trip for two to the Pebble Beach Resorts, including flights, a three night stay and two rounds of golf. Play now thru the end of the year for your chance to win!

Congratulations to all of our winners, we'll continue to keep announcing them as we verify and confirm them. And sportster, we'd love for you to share your U.S. Open experience with us after your trip!

For your chance to win, visit the WGT Tournaments page!

I ask my self when is my tur to win something on this damn site wgt.If something i feel sory is the moment i chouse to play on this site wgt.For sure i will not take long time and im out of this Mafia game,no one will miss me for sure hehehehe.

Congratulations to all winners than.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 5:27 AM

ujjbnjk:

mrdyb:

didanz:

I just have to ask....

lol!

lol +1

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 3:27 PM

mrdyb:

Well, now you can get a free hand job from Ujjbnjk...........thats how much he charges, i know because he always asks during a round of golf........damn Sweds

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 11:58 AM

TurkishTerror:

mrdyb:

Well, now you can get a free hand job from Ujjbnjk...........thats how much he charges, i know because he always asks during a round of golf........damn Sweds

I figure you're probably good for 2 a side right?

So those skins games are actually costing you 18,010 and not just 18,000 per side? You think P would at LEAST throw one in for free. Maybe the 3rd one? Under the table, at the bar, after the round?

• ujjbnjk
    2,125 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 3:28 PM

looool

RSS