skip nav

Forums

Who will have the last word?

Tue, Aug 13 2019 5:23 PM by BIGAL123. 7,630 replies.
  • craigswan United Kingdom
    14,814 Posts
    Wed, Jan 14 2015 11:44 AM

Golfing legend-in-his-own-lifetime, tiger woods , has come under fire from other tour professionals for his ungentlemanly conduct  on the golf course, it has been reported.

Woods, , released a splattering fart  during play, an incident captured live by TV crews, but it's not the first time, say his rivals.

The trump, delivered whilst Woods was sizing up a shot, has apparently become the player's trademark during tournaments, and the claim that his flatulence is an accident, is, like his underpants , wearing thin.

Rocco mediate, who lost out to Woods in a play off at the US Open at Torrey Pines in 2008, said.

"I had a 20 ft putt to level the hole, but as I stood over the ball, Tiger let out a *** ing great monster of a fart that lasted a full 7-8 seconds. The flag rippled, and sand in the greenside bunker was disturbed. My confidence was shattered. I imagine his boxers were also 'shattered'. My putt ended up just short .

Others have also commented on the world number 1's terrible sportsmanship. One, Phil mickelson , thought by many to be a close friend of Woods, said:

"I dunno what Tiger eats for breakfast, but it sure doesn't agree with his bowels! And, instead of nipping his cheeks  together at crucial moments to stifle the fart, he bends his knees and pushes down on his diaphragm to expel some of the longest trumps I've ever had the misfortune to have witnessed, so help me God!"

Digg
    Delicious
  • nanstar Australia
    4,907 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 4:15 AM

Is lmao a word?

Digg
    Delicious
  • CanineSupervisor United States
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 5:51 AM

nanstar:

Is lmao a word?

I don't think so, but word is...LOL

Digg
    Delicious
  • WigerToods2010 United Kingdom
    7,733 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 6:22 AM

Rocco Mediate:

I had a 20 ft putt to level the hole, but as I stood over the ball, Tiger let out a *** ing great monster of a fart that lasted a full 7-8 seconds. The flag rippled, and sand in the greenside bunker was disturbed. My confidence was shattered. I imagine his boxers were also 'shattered'. My putt ended up just short .

Word.

Digg
    Delicious
    14,814 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 8:00 AM

image for Tiger Woods Signs A Condom Deal
    Tiger will be the official spokesman for A Hole In One Condoms. (Photo provided by Chelsea Handler).

JUPITER ISLAND, Florida - Golfing gigolo Tiger Woods has just announced that he has agreed to be the spokesman for a brand new line of condoms that will be available at drugstores, convenience stores, and retail stores throughout America within the month.

Woods giggled as he told Tapioca Swizzle with Tittle Tattle Tonight that there is probably no man in the entire United States who is more qualified to be a spokesperson for a condom line than him.

He showed Miss Swizzle several different types of the condoms which come in six fluorescent colors and are made from the strongest material known to man.

Woods said that the condom line has the unlikely name of A Hole In One Condoms.

Digg
    Delicious
    14,814 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2015 12:25 AM

This thread is out on it's feet guys . Get it to page 500 and stop .

Digg
    Delicious
  • gsoup United States
    2,926 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 9:10 PM

palabra

Digg
    Delicious
    14,814 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 12:04 AM

WORMBURNER