skip nav

Forums

Who will have the last word?

Sat, Jul 11 2020 2:58 PM by callaghan159. 8,906 replies.
  • gonfission United States
    1,569 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 6:31 AM

Well, they found the poster boy of Covoid19  DON'TS

Beer, bread & coke. Just missing the Captain.....

On another note. Would anyone want to brush up against those plush toys, and rugs?

I would say, I have seen the epitome of  self-centeredness behavior in the U.S.. However knowing there is a *Florida Man* & a LOT WORSE out there, I will hold my judgement until this is over....

Americans have the dubious distinction of the most outrageous behavior in the world... 

Why would I cast an early dispersion, when I know darn well, the sun will rise tomorrow, with it, comes a new level of dystopia

Buckle up

• craigswan United Kingdom
    16,779 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 6:38 AM

Oxford english dictionary has added 3 phrases today .

elbow bumps ,

self isolating ,

coronavirus .

• conveyorguy United States
    694 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 2:48 PM
    gonfission:

Must have been on the down side of the above, eh?

Besides, Jesus was a terrible carpenter, He couldn't pull a nail to save his life......

------------<*{{{{{-(

the global warming freaks once asked...what kind of car would Jesus drive ?...Ima guessin', bein a carpenter, he woulda had a Ram 3500 w/Cummins diesel and dualies :::)
  • conveyorguy United States
    694 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 2:55 PM
    craigswan:

While regular travel may be off the cards for the foreseeable future, virtual escapism is open to everyone with an internet connection.

Some of the world’s leading galleries, museums and landscapes are all just a few clicks away. Here is a selection of the best VR travel experiences to keep you sane during lockdown.

Edinburgh Zoo .

Le Musee du Louvre, Paris.

Icehotel, Swedish Lapland.

Eagle cam . florida .

British Museum, London.

Guggenheim, New York.

Jerusalem, Israel.

Cliffs of Moher, Ireland.

Central Park, New York.

Grand Canyon, Arizona.

Yosemite National Park, California.

Longleat Safari Park, UK.

Stonehenge, UK.

Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming.

Worcester Art Museum, now home to the Collection of John Higgins...largest private collection of armor on the planet. Sorry, Joe, not the explosive kind lol
    16,779 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 3:17 PM

The London Bus Lego set includes extra pieces such as a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum.

The Lego model of the Saturn V moon landing rocket has 1969 pieces, the same number as the year it was launched.

Self-isolating friend has just made a  lego double deckor  bus.. It has kept him well occupied and is pretty impressive..

16,779 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 3:23 PM

Every odd number contains the letter e.

Dear god dont let tumblr find this post.

Every thumb is a finger but not every finger is a thumb.

• gonfission United States
    1,569 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 4:03 PM

conveyorguy:
    Sorry, Joe, not the explosive kind lol

You know me WAY BETTER than you should Mike

Antonov AN 225's & explosives..... What more could a discerning guy need?

We all have to have a hobby............And seeing how I can't golf, the neighbors are going to finally figure out what Imma up to, now that their home all the time

Trade ya some ear plugs for toilet paper & sanitizer..............

Good call

16,779 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 3:05 AM

Adermatoglyphia is an extremely rare genetic disorder that causes a person to have no fingerprints..

I soak my fingerprints in pineapple juice before my dastardly crimes.

Handy for a smooth criminal..

Thomas Edison had a tattoo on his forearm. It depicted a quincunx, the particular arrangement of 5 dots seen on the side of a die..

16,779 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 3:13 AM

Norwegian babies are often left outside to nap in their prams, where temperatures can drop to -4°C. This has been shown to help them sleep longer and better..

In summer they put them in the freezer.

Very small babies up to - 5C, a bit older babies even up to -10C - -15C. The babies are fine .

tuck a hot water bottle at their feet.

they can be put in rabbit cage-like cots called 'lutje potjes'.

16,779 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 3:17 AM

After splitting from their shared shoe business, the Dassler brothers went on to found their own brands: Rudolf Dassler created Puma and Adolph “Adi” Dassler founded Adidas.

The story of Aldi is actually Quite Interesting. Founded by brothers who disagreed over selling cigarettes. They agreed to slit the business in two, Sud & Nord (Germany). They never compete with each other and have agreed on which countries each will operate in. UK has Aldi Sud..

RSS