skip nav

Forums

Who will have the last word?

Sun, May 26 2019 8:37 PM by MBaggese. 7,433 replies.
  • craigswan United Kingdom
    14,272 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 6:40 AM

The air in a house where a Sunday roast has been cooked is more polluted than the air in Delhi.

I’ve been to Delhi and it doesn’t smell like a Sunday roast!

Digg
    Delicious
    14,272 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 6:42 AM

Step aside, Tinder. There's now an app that will match you with your very own "connected cow" and ping you periodic updates during the day about how your cow is doing. It's called "Me+Moo".

Rejoice.....22 months of being single is about to come to an end.... Knowing my luck I'll be matched with a frozen smart price walmart  burger

Digg
    Delicious
  • thesupernova United States
    6,744 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 9:49 AM

Hey Rambo

Adrian !

Digg
    Delicious
    14,272 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 12:58 AM

Word of the day: MOROSOPH  - someone who is very smart, but lacks any common sense whatsoever.

me me me.

Digg
    Delicious
    14,272 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 12:59 AM

In September 2018, the US government spent $4.6 million on crab and lobster tail in one month..

And schools can't afford new books.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Luckystar5 United States
    1,196 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 3:52 AM

That's because they are issued laptops,  no books

Digg
    Delicious
  • Luckystar5 United States
    1,196 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 4:58 AM

I'm also wondering why, you made no mention of the billions of $, that the government spends on the free breakfast and lunch programs, that are available to the kids while in school? 

Digg
    Delicious
    14,272 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 12:46 PM

Word of the day: SNOUTBAND - someone who is always interrupting a conversation to correct or contradict the person speaking.

Piers Morgan?

Digg
    Delicious
    14,272 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 12:46 AM

According to British Flag Protocol, when flying a flag at half-mast, it should be flown two-thirds of the way up the flagpole..

According to Finnish custom, when a flag is flown half-mast, it is first raised all the way to the top, and then the lower edge brought to the halfway point of the length of the mast. I imagine this is the same thing.

Digg
    Delicious
    14,272 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 12:48 AM

At times it seems to me that I am living my life backwards, and that at the approach of old age my real youth will begin. My soul was born covered with wrinkles—wrinkles my ancestors and parents most assiduously put there and that I had the greatest trouble removing.

I'm a real joy at parties..

And available .

Digg
    Delicious
RSS