Forums

Help › Forums

Paula Creamer fan club

Thu, Jun 11 2015 6:36 PM (43 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 8:44 AM

The Ace Factor is one of the best players around but an even better person.  She was the first really good player I played with on WGT.  I think the first ranked round with her lasted 6 holes and I figured that I had to improve to be competitive on here.  We haven't played much in the past few months but she is still a good friend and great player.

Someone mentioned it but while I enjoy watching Creamer play, both her style of golf and her nice look, you take her off the golf course and she doesn't really stand out in a crowd.  I think that we have become so used to the 60% of Korean women golfers on the tour that a blonde wearing pink is a welcome change.  

I used to attend a couple of women't tournament every year back in the late 70's and early 80's those were the days of the homely women golfers.  Laura Baugh came along with extremely short skirts and a hot body to change that.

If you ever get a chance to watch women's golf in person, go see it.  These ladies play from about the same tees that most of us play from and you get a much better feel for how the game is played.  They hit it about the same as the normal golfers as well so you can see how a 195 yard shot is played and relate to it, rather than watch the men play an easy 7 iron to that green.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 1:23 PM

Natilie Gulbis (not sure of spelling) is another great player who is a "stunner" to look at.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 5:02 PM

Natalie Gulbis . . . agree :)

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 5:21 AM

I always had a thing for 6'5" Carol Mann. Strange because I'm only 5'5".But it shows my age. Many probably only know her as an announcer if at all.

• docholl
    56 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 6:36 PM

So hot...Wish she was on the leaderboard more...

RSS