Help › Forums

How do you become a Tour Master?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 11 2014 6:53 AM (22 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 9:56 PM

JAMESBALDINI:

To make tour master avg score of 61.I had to shoot 5 rounds 5 under par to make it

james

No you didn't. 63 is the number after 40 rounds.

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 12:57 AM

Please dont go to STA front 9 and do it that wont prepare you and you will be bored. Just play and it will come. Like Chris said Master and TM is no difference other then tourney green so have fun at master and when you make TM have fun.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 5:56 AM

I hear ya Bubba,,,Just another hack legend having more fun then I did at any tier. At least my game now is more like I'd really play, up and down n all over the place, burning the edges of the cup with slight errors on my part. Life is good.

Baldini...If it took your avg at what you stated the only way that can happen is you didn't have enough ranked rounds at that time to make TM. Of course now things possibly can change a bit with the newer updates and attempts to tier up potential baggers. 

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 10:45 PM

bluzgolf:

<MisterWGT> In the next release, we are introducing some new procedures to move sandbaggers up to higher tiers when playing all game types.

<MisterWGT> Without going into the specifics on how it works, what you will notice is players who win tournaments & match-play games will be moving up to new tiers much faster than before.

<MisterWGT> This will be coming in the Oct release and we'll be monitoring play and it's effects closely in the weeks to follow. 

Is there a link available to the thread in which this was posted?

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 2:21 AM

SHRUDE:

bluzgolf:

<MisterWGT> In the next release, we are introducing some new procedures to move sandbaggers up to higher tiers when playing all game types.

<MisterWGT> Without going into the specifics on how it works, what you will notice is players who win tournaments & match-play games will be moving up to new tiers much faster than before.

<MisterWGT> This will be coming in the Oct release and we'll be monitoring play and it's effects closely in the weeks to follow. 

Is there a link available to the thread in which this was posted?

Maybe this thread here http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/130255.aspx

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 2:35 AM

gr8flbob:
    Maybe this thread here

Thank yu very much, i did end up finding it..  but that yo all the same sir :)

• Muren
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 3:06 AM

Funny enough you claim that so strongly, because I made Tour Master this morning with an average of 63,15 it must be a fault in the game piztaker i will write WGT immediately..

• Muren
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 12:19 AM

Come to think of it, the day i went to Tour Master i got a crystal award for finishing 3rd in a 18 hole single play stroke tour, so there is probably some connection there.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:49 AM

Muren:

Come to think of it, the day i went to Tour Master i got a crystal award for finishing 3rd in a 18 hole single play stroke tour, so there is probably some connection there.

Another thing that needs changing, the weekly / monthly free WGT tourneys shouldn't bump you up quick..no one's getting rich off them !!

• jimhale
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 11:00 AM

What changes are there when you up toTour Master?  Tour Master at 63.00 average?

thanks,

jim

RSS