skip nav

Forums

login

Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:19 PM by hugegrimmer. 71 replies.
  • Drewthenewcomer United States
    18 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 3:52 AM

I have a question for you Firenzo, if you don't mind me asking???... I play wgt golf on my iPad,  and adobe flash player isn't compatible with my iPad for some reason.... I came across this subject on the forums and I wanted to ask you if maxthon is a flash player or is it a web browser?????.... Can you please give me some advice regarding a good,and free, LOL,, flash player that I can use on my iPad.. My iPad that I play on is the one right before the iPad Air came out.... Also, what is the difference between a flash player and a flash browser?????... I would greatly appreciate it if you can answer these questions for me, because I have been trying to find a good flash player that works with my iPad for a couple of months now and it's fking driving me crazy trying to get a flash player that works well with my device..... Thank-you, and I really hope that you can help me out and get back to me asap, so that I can start participating in events and tournaments that require a good flash player... Thanks again my friend, and I hope to hear back from you soon....

Digg
    Delicious
  • probinski Spain
    10 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2016 10:34 AM

ry downloading 'Mozilla Firefox' It should do it for you  Good Luck!

Digg
    Delicious
  • RBouwer69 South Africa
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 9:59 AM

I got the same problem, all they want is for you to buy credits

Digg
    Delicious
  • rmorrow82 United States
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2016 6:18 AM

Download the Opera brower. I only use it to play this game because it is very stable. Take my word for it.

Digg
    Delicious
  • BBollis Canada
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2016 6:33 AM

firefox

Digg
    Delicious
  • oldslyone United Kingdom
    427 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 4:03 AM

MAXTHON AND WGT HAS BEEN WORKING FINE BUT TODAY I AM GETTING A MESSAGE SAYING I AM USING AN UNSUPPORTED BROWSER AND CAN CONTINUE WITH MISSING ITEMS WHY WHEN ITS BEEN PLAYING GREAT

Digg
    Delicious
  • patlemay Canada
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 6:22 PM

hi i have firefox myself all i did is put in my player name and pass word in got access then lost it tried again doing it the same way and work that time  good luck hope it works for you too ! or try to refresh the page mabe that will work

Digg
    Delicious
  • alanh1958 United Kingdom
    58 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 11:30 AM

in...game..mode...menu...option..settings...try..tuning...flash..to..low...tried..all.browser..maxthon..normally..less..trouble..than..rest..hopr..this..helps..its,,annoyiny..when..it..happens

Digg
    Delicious
  • ScottHope United Kingdom
    6,180 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 10:11 AM

To make Alan's post above, readable, and to exercise my Javascript muscle (lol), do the following.

1. Copy the blue text below.
    2. Hit [F12] to open the browser dev tools 
    3. Click the ELEMENTS, DOM EXPLORER or INSPECTOR tab.
    4. Click the CONSOLE tab and paste the copied text into the console at the text prompt.
    5. Hit enter, or click the green play icon if in Internet Explorer.
    6. Close the dev tools, [X].

var para = document.querySelectorAll("p")[11];
    para = para.innerHTML.replace(/[\.,]+/g," ");
    document.querySelectorAll("p")[11].innerHTML = para;

Digg
    Delicious
  • BrachttalGoffer Germany
    183 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 3:44 AM

I had the same problem with Firefox and Safari and an Adobe download. I spoke with Apple and, after trying various things, they told me I must delete all the old files and start again with a new download of the latest Apple program - which I did, took me 4 hours but it worked.

So I assume your software is the problem and you must start again from the beginning. 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS