skip nav

Forums

login

Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:19 PM by hugegrimmer. 71 replies.
  • timepocket Canada
    4 Posts
    Wed, Feb 11 2015 8:56 AM

go to chrome's type in wtg then log me in

Digg
    Delicious
  • boozman United States
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 6:26 AM

I have tried all of the suggestions, gets pretty damn frustrating spending money to play in tournaments and then having your meter make you look like a fool, I quit, not buying any more balls or playing in anymore pay to play games, all other websites fix their problems if they are charging you for use, why can't wgt fix this bullcrap?

Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTadmin United States
    1,165 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 1:18 PM

boozman:

I have tried all of the suggestions, gets pretty damn frustrating spending money to play in tournaments and then having your meter make you look like a fool, I quit, not buying any more balls or playing in anymore pay to play games, all other websites fix their problems if they are charging you for use, why can't wgt fix this bullcrap?

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with the meter. Since you are we recommend trying the following:

- Close other programs, browser windows and browser tabs

- Have the wgt.com website open but minimized and not displayed

- Play WGT in the original window size, do not maximize it to full screen

- Turn off Reflections, Flag Animation, Background Loading, Avatar rotations, and WGT Lessons in your Options

Digg
    Delicious
  • tiger2068 Australia
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2015 4:09 AM

my game playing other peaple   doesnt load i have to reset a lot sometimes i lose game

Digg
    Delicious
  • Sammijojo United States
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 6:44 AM

same here......whats with the register again...doesn't fix a thing.  they need to fix log in and if you forget user name or password they need to let you go there like every other site does.  duh....how hard would that be?

Digg
    Delicious
  • OklaSunRise United States
    75 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 11:16 PM

Firenzo, I too use Maxthon, but after last night up date had to uninstall it and reinstall for it to work. IE worked for game, but prefer Maxthaon with  IE proxie.  try that.  

Digg
    Delicious
  • OklaSunRise United States
    75 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 11:16 PM

Firenzo, I too use Maxthon, but after last night up date had to uninstall it and reinstall for it to work. IE worked for game, but prefer Maxthaon with  IE proxie.  try that.  

Digg
    Delicious
  • gargolf2 United States
    6 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 9:50 AM

Opera works great for me

Digg
    Delicious
  • mjuytgfre Canada
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 10:05 AM

I don't know about anybody else but I looked all weekend and there was nothing about free rentals during The Masters. I'm getting the message now after the fact. That's no good to me. Did this happen to anyone else...... 

Digg
    Delicious
  • phred952 United States
    2,697 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 5:12 PM

It was posted on the home page under news on 04/11/15, and in wgt news when you click it to open up by the forum button.  Sorry you missed it.

Phred952

Digg
    Delicious
RSS