skip nav

Forums

login

Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:19 PM by hugegrimmer. 71 replies.
  • willson72 United States
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 4:36 PM

I switched to Opera as my search engine and I no longer have a Flash Player problem.  Hope it continues to work.

Digg
    Delicious
  • SantaClaus50 United States
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 4:33 PM

First off, you must keep your Cache, or history, cleaned out.  I used Chrome at first but had meter issues.  I also use internet explore, again some inconsistencies but works.  I recently have switched to Opera and us it exclusively for my club and WGT.  Seems to be the best I've found.  Also when on a trusted site like WGT I turn off my security controls and that speeds things up as well. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • jambodoogs United Kingdom
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 9:40 AM

hi Firenzo i had the same problem but i found that bing seems fine. hope this helps...:)

Digg
    Delicious
  • NEGOLF3 Ireland
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 2:43 AM

download maxthon,and play on that site,much faster and free

Digg
    Delicious
  • chris2345 Bahamas
    528 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 3:39 PM

Clear your  cashes, and use another browser...that's WGT's standard  response  to these issues.

Digg
    Delicious
  • roona Canada
    13 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 5:31 PM

explorer

Digg
    Delicious
  • roona Canada
    13 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 5:31 PM

explorer

Digg
    Delicious
  • Kaloke United States
    219 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 6:48 PM

I use fire fox to play and have no issues with playing the game. However, when I post on a wall, I get all these symbols and false codes, then at the bottom all the text is there. Everything seems to run pretty smooth on IE 11 but had a hard time on my other computer with IE 8. Guess if anyone is using IE they need to upgrade to IE 11.  I keep my cache and everything cleaned out. I very seldom receive any meter problems while playing wgt.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Claude1956G Canada
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:30 AM

get someone to clean out your brouser. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • alcaucin Spain
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 10:50 AM

Firenzo:

I originally was using Google Chrome to play this game, but it became unusable with that flashplayer download. There seems to be several hundred opinions on how to fix it and I am TOTALLY confused.

Next, I started using Maxthon. Worked just fine for quite awhile, but now it too is completely unplayable.

I have now tried downloading Firefox. I tried to get into WGT, and I went to the login page. The only thing it lets me do there is to register(which it wont let me do with my player name-Firenzo). It says I have to login to access the login page????? What is with that? What do I have to do to play this GAME???????????????????    

Somethings never change eh ??

Andy

Digg
    Delicious
RSS