Forums

Help › Forums

The Cigar

Wed, May 26 2010 9:59 AM (36 replies)
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 10:14 AM

SweetiePie:

What a fine looking ride! I wonder what the asking price is. It looks and smells pricey.

J. P. Morgan was selling his yacht because he had purchased a bigger one,

When someone asked the price of his old one he replied, "If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it."

:)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 10:48 AM

AlaCowboy:

J. P. Morgan was selling his yacht because he had purchased a bigger one,

When someone asked the price of his old one he replied, "If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it."

:)

And so very true. My favorite from old J.P. is " all men have two reasons for doing anything; the good one and the real one." (;-))

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 9:21 PM

SweetiePie:

smason77:
    Doubtful. None of that silly German engineering can match the creative engineering of Toyota. lol.

LMAO!! Yes, no one does acceleraters like Toyota. It is a bit like comparing Mont Blanc to Bic.

Is that a highly snobby liberal reference that i'm not supposed to understand? Oh Dear!

Do you believe EVERYTHING that you see on MSNBC? lol

Who do you think makes Lexus?

Oh.. and the gas pedal is not the accelerator Einstein! If you want to get technical in your vast knowledge of engineering.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 9:37 PM

Beckons hints of misandry. Hope you get well soon!

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 10:01 PM

I believe it was Guinness that told Shelby SuperCars "Here have a cigar" ...after all they make the world's fastest production car...no relation to that Shelby by the way.

SSC ULTIMATE AERO

Don't worry even Jay Leno didn't know much about it either.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 10:13 PM

BOFFMEN:

I believe it was Guinness that told Shelby SuperCars "Here have a cigar" ...after all they make the world's fastest production car...no relation to that Shelby by the way.

SSC ULTIMATE AERO

Don't worry even Jay Leno didn't know much about it either.

Another pretentious diatribe filled with a wanna be ghini and a pretty girl. All look. No performance.

Besides.. everyone and their grandmother knows that Saleen has quite outdone Shelby as of late.

That car would run out of gas long after my Supra blew by it. Bwuahaha!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 9:59 AM

smason77:
    Who do you think makes Lexus?

I don't care for Lexus, pieces of crap made by Bic. But in truth, it is the foolish customer that "makes Lexus". 

RSS