Help › Forums

%%% Disconnect System BLOWS!!!!

Tue, Oct 9 2012 5:45 AM (42 replies)
  • gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 8:28 PM

PCFRASER:

This system is working fine for me.

I have never quit a single game both before the system and since it's implementation.

I don NOT lose percentage points when one of the opponents quits or disconnects however,,, you must wait for the opponents time to completely run out and if your the only one left it tells you your opponent forfeits and you win.

I have NOT dropped a single percentage point since I hit 100.

Nuff Said!!

me 2. started out in 90% like e1,
    now after a few days of playing both strokplay & alt I'm at 100%

but maybe it's too early to tell, we'll be wiser in a week or so

• MarkBP
    10 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 8:33 PM

since posting bove have been redirected to lobby 3 x's due tech failure or some poor player being played by system b.s. configuratins,past hr.. haha either way,starting to hope your site folds, am sure theres better and more tentative games out there for the players needs

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 8:48 PM

Im in the minority here.

My club (Ventrilo League) plays all there rounds and we love being able to recconect.

Now we can play long multiplayer best balls and medal comps and be able to re hook up

and keep going when we get kicked of the net. Happens alot to some of our members. It has been grate! Please don't delete this feature, just fix it.

I do understand the complaints and that its not working right yet. Took them awhile to fix alt match too. 

Perhaps an option in the game would work. Do you want reconnects? yes or no.

• mlwood47
    48 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 8:49 PM

This  was the best replay i have read lately . and your  right on tract! WGT as got very greedy and that will be the end of them im sure; sooner or later.  greedy always  fails.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 9:28 PM

I was one of the few that wanted this set up.. needs to be tweaked yet, But 2 min. is more then enough time.

• graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:30 AM

Well I agree that it's a great feature on stroke games but needs tweaking as mentioned.

I have been playing this beta version since day 1 and I think I might be ready to use the stable version.

Can someone point me to the stable version and when I find that the latest additions are a good thing, I will then consider using the buggy beta version and weigh up the bugs against improved features.

stable version???  lmfao

• spaceghost88
    1,621 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 2:36 AM

supratbo:

Understandably this new %% of Disconnect is designed to provide information regarding players prior to a game start..

However:

FOR NON QUITTING PLAYERS TO BE DOCKED %%% DUE TO THE DISCONNECT OF ANOTHER PLAYER IS WRONG!!!

If WGT is not capable to knowing which player in a game disconnected then they should remove this new system.!!! Penalizing (by disparaging a players reputation falsely) a player that has not committed a disconnected, even when trying to institute a reasoanble system, should be reconsidered and removed until it works properly and fairly...

GOOD POST AGREE IM AT 80 % I NEVER QUIT A GAME UNLESS FROZEN OR NO LOAD PLAYERS ! PLEASE FIX OR GO BACK I DONT CARE ABOUT QUITERS UNLESS THEY DOIT ON THERE TURN AND FREEZE GAME AT LAST HOLE WITCH HAS HAPPEND PLENTY ! THANKS FOR READING !

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 3:02 AM

I don't want to put ideas into their heads, but if WGT ever did remove this percentage thing.......I assume they would charge us all for doing so ! Now that would be easy money for them and I wouldn't put anything past them !

• riddler999
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 4:52 AM

my first ever post as this has really annoyed me. i hate quitters. and my % just went from 97 to 83 because other played didnt finish and froze the game so i had no choice but to disconnct.

sort this bloody mess out wgt

RSS