rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 20 2012 10:01 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kirkwotodd
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:37 PM

Hi guys

Just thought I'd share my experience from just now:

I was playing matchplay against a tour pro and was 2 up on the 4th hole of a 222Cr game. The player hit into the deep rough, said "I'm gonna freeze you b*tch" and his next shot proceeded to load. After about 2 minutes it had still not loaded, so I closed my browser window and reopened it to see if it would fix the problem. It made it to the menu from which it would normally then load back into the game, and both of us were green i.e. apparently logged in and ready to play, but it would not re-enter the game thereafter.

I believe that this player had discovered some sort of bug or hacked into something and should be investigated and/or punished. I have not named the player in here on purpose as I believe it is against the forum rules but does anyone have any advice on what to do from here to ensure that I get the credits I had invested back and report the player?

Cheers, Todd

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 9:05 AM

You can send an e-mail to the following  and give them the details.

Members@WorldGolfTour.com

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:11 AM

yep, i secound....... 

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 6:29 PM

kirkwotodd:
    I was playing matchplay against a tour pro and was 2 up on the 4th hole of a 222Cr game. The player hit into the deep rough, said "I'm gonna freeze you b*tch" and his next shot proceeded to load. After about 2 minutes it had still not loaded, so I closed my browser window and reopened it to see if it would fix the problem. It made it to the menu from which it would normally then load back into the game, and both of us were green i.e. apparently logged in and ready to play, but it would not re-enter the game thereafter.

I sure hope you get it sorted Kirk , thats's just nasty what some people will do !

dflop  !

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 7:27 PM

please email us and we will deal with this

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:01 PM

Name him LOL

• MrMadDad
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 6:45 AM

Talking of name and shame,is there a name and shame thread here?

i have just finished playing with a very abusive player,who thinks its fun to tee off every hole with putter,drive on every green,wedge deeper into fescue during fairway play,and when askd/told about this becoming very aggesive with foul language that i wont repeat.

not very pleasant for younger players,or any player realy.

when i looked at this persons profile,there was already over 70 comments from other WGT players on his profile complaining of his behaviour,which have all been over the last 7 days.

he has since cleared this,but alas there is a new load started going on again.

level 82,tour pro with 67,52 stats,so no need to behave like this realy

,if anyone comes accross,aviod as he will upset your game play.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 11:27 AM

MrMadDad:

Talking of name and shame,is there a name and shame thread here?

i have just finished playing with a very abusive player,who thinks its fun to tee off every hole with putter,drive on every green,wedge deeper into fescue during fairway play,and when askd/told about this becoming very aggesive with foul language that i wont repeat.

not very pleasant for younger players,or any player realy.

when i looked at this persons profile,there was already over 70 comments from other WGT players on his profile complaining of his behaviour,which have all been over the last 7 days.

he has since cleared this,but alas there is a new load started going on again.

pureplay59 this players name is

level 82,tour pro with 67,52 stats,so no need to behave like this realy

,if anyone comes accross,aviod as he will upset your game play.

I feel your pain, but in the future best thing to do is to take a screenshot of his comments and email it to WGT. Naming people in the forums could unfortunatelly get you banned, at least from the forums. It's a very big no-no. It's sad that you could be punished and that rectal cavity you played against will walk free.

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 11:07 PM

I agree Mr Mad that would be extremely frustrating... however at the same time... I kind've find that amusing.. how far could they tee off with a putter? lmao.

• snowieman
    87 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:32 AM

and they will just ignore it

• PAGES
RSS