Forums

Help › Forums

Stop the sex talking

Fri, Oct 19 2012 10:53 AM (33 replies)
  • DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 11:58 AM

Hi billcliff thx for the suport,i think he is  a bit retarded,lower iq then his gilfriend.miss rubberdolly hehe.he told me to play like a man or stgu very mature

thx for your letter i hope i meat u on a course Take care Hug from sweden

• DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 12:02 PM

Hi Alosso thx for standing up for me he is a creep.I should play as a man or stfu he said

thx for your letter Take care Hug from sweden (i live onley 3 stunden from Germany) with boat

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 2:47 PM

hyena64:

FamousBeef:
    why flaunt being a female on the internet if you don't want attention?

Why flaunt your ignorance on the internet if you don't want everyone to know how ignorant you are? 

FamousBeef:
    play as a male or STFU (google it)

Act as a human being with decency or SADIYA (google it)

Well said Hyena!  That post by Famousbeef would have shamed Todd Akin!

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 2:49 PM

billcliff:

FamousBeef:
    why flaunt being a female on the internet if you don't want attention?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This guy is a moron cant keep his mouth shut where women are concerned.Read his other posts it smacks of being beaten regularly by women and he does not like it one bit.As for decency he will not know what it means,probably walks round with his pants below his knees shouting look i'm  a boy cause he sure aint a man.

I've had the misfortune to see some examples of his mysogony in action and had to report it.  

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 2:50 PM

alosso:

So females don't deserve respect online? They should rather hide?

Get serious man!

It's not her fault but the offenders'!

Well said

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 2:25 AM

DrDENGROT:

Hi Alosso thx for standing up for me he is a creep.I should play as a man or stfu he said

thx for your letter Take care Hug from sweden (i live onley 3 stunden from Germany) with boat

Alosso is a gentleman and it's just like him to do that.

Ideally you should get an apology from the creep (FB); but don't hold your breath!

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 2:53 AM

Thx D & thx L.

(add a seven hour car ride from Sassnitz to Bavaria :o) )

The offensive post has been deleted AFAIS - back to play folks!

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 7:19 AM

Yes totally agree with you & perhaps that is why there are not more lady's/girls/women playing this game, I'm sure there are special rooms for that kind of talk if that's your thing,I feel uncomfortable playing with some women as they seem to think that all men are perverted well I can assure you I am not one of those people & do not like those kind of players that talk filth to the female players.

GC.P.S. Hope you don't quit we need both gender players.

DrDENGROT:

i dont invite player for a match or stroke game anymore,many of them take that as an invite to talk sex just beacouse im a girl. t's so stupid and i am tierd of that do i have to switsh avatar so i can play. it must bee a stop on that and and wgt should remove that kind of players. I invited 2 players for a matchplay and guess what the was talking about

"what are u wearing,do u like this or that" *** them that cant respect a girl that just want to play golf and have fun fome now on im going to report them to wgt and if wgt dont do anything i will quit this golfgame forever

• beezle7834
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 3:50 AM

U go Girl! Very nice post Garry! its a frikn game an people takin it seriously and abusing women all need to F@#Kn grow up

• turefyra
    54 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 10:20 AM

It is a great post DrDENGROT.

I suggest that you contact sueosul, owner of Tee Up Ladies CC. The club is part of the Tee Up group of CCs that have a strict policy against bad conduct.  You can play with people from any of the clubs and just report bad behaviour and they exclude the troublesome players.

This is a great problem for female players and I dare any male player to just change avatar to female and try to play blitz or match play for a while without running into a sex chat. It may be an eye opener!!

RSS