Help › Forums

Latest Release still on going

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 24 2009 4:13 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 4:44 AM

Sorry for the disruptions this morning.  We had a window to get the latest release out, so we took it.  Things should settle down later today as we complete the upgrade throughout the day. A list of changes will be posted later today.

Thanks for your patience. 

• Chloe123
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 5:08 AM

Awesome new updates. Greatly looking forward to playing the new holes :D. Thanks!

• Teamster174
    43 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 5:25 AM

The back nine wasn't as challenging as the higher winds which played havok of my putting. At twelve mph, I was tempted to try parasailing! Alot harder now but still enjoyable. 

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 5:29 AM

Now with the release of full club sets, is there any chance we can "sell" back any of the club upgrades that was purchased previously?

For example, I bought the Tour Starter driver, but I see there's a nice deal on the complete set.   So I was wondering if I can sell back my Tour Starter driver and then just upgrade to the entire Tour Starter set?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 6:46 AM

We discounted the full set to compensate for this less then ideal situation.

• bobmarokk
    21 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 8:45 AM

Fantastic uppgrade, enjoy it a lot. Another life on WGT has begun:-)

Thanks!

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 8:55 AM

More holes!  This is fantastic. Only got to play a few but will play more later.

I know a lot of work went into this, so to everyone at WGT, a big THANK YOU, will see you on the course!

• Giuseppe327
    8 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 9:12 AM

This is awesome!  And this new wind is great fun!  The new holes....LOVE them!  All we need now is some really nice new clubs....a driver that breaks 300...specialty items like that.  But till then, well done!

• jbowles824
    67 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 9:18 AM

I played last night and logged on this morning to play and found all this, more holes, another course, more clubs....i played a practice round of the ocean course back nine. This is great, 18 holes to play on the same course. I have played the Wolf Creek closest to the hole as practice and it is great.

I have been unemployed for about 1 1/2 months and you have done something to bring some joy into my day. Thanks WGT!!

• mwb5010
    33 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 9:28 AM

Snagged the new irons, but it wont let me save changes after I equip them, thus making them unusable.  Any suggestions?

• PAGES
RSS