New Tour Legend Tournaments

Wed, Apr 1 2020 9:53 AM (151 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 11:00 PM

DylynJ:

Cavan01:
    No you were not.

His TRUE handle is Heisenberg.... an infamous meth chemist known as Walter White from breaking bad. This is the type of person that is idolized by this... "legend".

His counterparts are indubitably in cahoots with WGT and there is nothing defamatory about THAT statement. Right Niv? Gazz?

Just go to WGT's OFFICIAL irc channel anytime and count the people there

All of them are WGT affiliates, employees, deviations members, or at one point ONE or the OTHER.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 5:30 PM

Just a question, sorry it's probably been said a million times and I can't be bothered searching.

When you get promoted to TL, does your green speed change to Champ Speed or stay the same?

The speed doesn't worry me, just curious.

-Roger

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 5:38 PM

Champ is now the default TL speed, Roger.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 6:19 PM

MBaggese:

Champ is now the default TL speed, Roger.

Thks Mb

Edit....   Just had a thought (yes I do think sometimes...lol). So multi player games will default to Champ Speed when I play em.....   I think that's unfair for most people.

• GRAYDONAL
    29 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 6:19 AM

YUP IT GETS FASTER!! LOL

• greatwhitedale
    305 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 6:54 AM

what qualifies for TOUR LEGEND ??????????  coz there are a bloody lot of legends that arnt who should be....... as they have averages of 56 and under, have won over 9000 in prizes and are always shooting 52-54 in the very best tournaments, im bewildered as to why so many top class players are still to be invited to TOUR LEGEND.

• Funkyjunkie3000
    722 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 7:47 AM

greatwhitedale:

what qualifies for TOUR LEGEND ??????????  coz there are a bloody lot of legends that arnt who should be....... as they have averages of 56 and under, have won over 9000 in prizes and are always shooting 52-54 in the very best tournaments, im bewildered as to why so many top class players are still to be invited to TOUR LEGEND.

Coz it takes 100 ranked rounds as a legend to reach TL, not every 1 has all day to play

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 11:41 AM

greatwhitedale:

Why don't you keep asking the same question over and over again, ignoring the answers given to you by multiple people?  

BTW how does this effect you?  

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS